One Sentence Competition: Summer Fun

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
Tomorrowland 80s Retro Party
Disney Rolls Out the Grey Carpet in Tomorrowland as Pavement Replacement  Project Continues at Magic Kingdom

In WDW's Magic Kingdom next summer, this will bring back to 80s style for Tomorrowland rethemed as the party will have DJ for 80s songs in the nighttime for next year, also Tomorrowland 1989-2003 BGM Area Music will be returning for good to replace current Tomorrowland area music from Bubble Shuffle to Hidden Pathways.

BONUS: Bubble Shuffle Punch Juice
This will make you bring rainbow bubble shuffle colors of the juice cause nostalgia of 80s like strawberry, lime, lemon, orange,
green apple, purple berries, blue berries.

Last edited:

spacemt354

Chili's
Tomorrowland 80s Retro Party
Disney Rolls Out the Grey Carpet in Tomorrowland as Pavement Replacement  Project Continues at Magic Kingdom

In WDW's Magic Kingdom this August, this will bring back to 80s style for Tomorrowland rethemed as the party will have DJ for 80s songs in the nighttime for this Summer, also Tomorrowland 1989-2003 BGM Area Music will be returning for good to replace current Tomorrowland area music from Bubble Shuffle to Hidden Pathways.

BONUS: Bubble Shuffle Punch Juice
This will make you bring rainbow bubble shuffle colors of the juice cause nostalgia of 80s like strawberry, lime, lemon, orange,
green apple, purple berries, blue berries.
Since you have a bunch of submissions and I didn't write one yet, this is now my proposal
office-900x600.jpg

spacemt354

Chili's
Epcot: Festival of the Islands
new-world-celebration-epcot-festival-center-the-epcot-experience-1-1024x687.jpg

An overlay at Epcot, shocker! Coming in 2023, a new spin on the summer festival will be in full swing, as guests will be able to experience a tropical summer island getaway right in sunny Florida, featuring booths from the Caribbean, South Pacific, and particularly Coastal African countries that are rarely if ever featured during other festivals.

Bonus:
The Zanzibar Zzzz
8-10-beautiful-islands-off-the-coast-of-africa-BW-800px.jpg

A relaxing fizzy drink inspired by the beaches of Zanzibar, Tanzania, this drink can be nonalcoholic, or alcoholic, and has a taste reminiscent of a Shirley Temple.​

tcool123

Original Poster
Contestants! You have 20ish minutes to submit and/or edit your submission and the bonus for this prompt. This is a reminder that the submissions are due at Friday, June 24th, 10 PM EST (Walt Disney World time). If your project is tardy it will not be taken into consideration for point scoring.​

tcool123

Original Poster
I have my own concept to share, but waited till after the submission time had passed to post it just in case someone else had a similar idea. Feel free to review it if you please!

Encanto - A Season of Magic

1656122578203.png

This event will take place in Disney's Hollywood Studios which allows for a new musical revue show starring Mirabel and the Madrigals to be housed in the Animation Courtyard Theater; guests will also be able to meet Mirabel at Celebrity Spotlight - replacing Olaf. Throughout the park murals have been painted allowing for great Encanto themed photo-ops for guests, and throughout the night a "We Don't Talk About Bruno" projection show takes place on the Chinese Theater!

Bonus: Flor de Mayo

1656122596698.png

The Flor de Mayo is a twist on the classic Colombian drink Limonada De Coco; this cocktail sees lemonade mixed with a Pink Whitney coconut cream swirl and garnished with an edible flower.​

tcool123

Original Poster
OSC Reviews.png

Before I start the reviews for our first challenge I just want to say thank you to all those who participated in this challenge. You all posted some great and creative ideas, and honestly I loved seeing how imaginative you all were.

Peanuts Summer Celebration - @Disney Warrior
This sounds like a cute event for families, and a great way to celebrate the park's anniversary. The event overall is a good size for these local parks, and a great way to kickoff this summer fun! The drink sounds refreshing, and a great way for parents to relax as their kids dance with Snoopy! +1 Bonus Point!

The Muppets Take Disneyland - @Brer Panther
Who doesn't love the Muppets? They're icons of American pop culture, and the fact they have no presence in Disneyland is simply criminal. The Muppets scattered throughout the park make sense, and are nice touches. The entertainment for the event sounds great, and incorporating Crazy Harry was a clever way to hijack the night for the Muppets. The drink sounds like it would be a smash hit with the modern crowd given how social media friendly it sounds. +1 Bonus Point!

Roger Rabbit's Summer Movie Magic - @DisneyFan32
Every sentence counts when giving out a pitch, and I think a Roger Rabbit/classic toons/Hollywood event is a great concept. However if I remember correctly there was more detail prior to editing. I know it can be tough to be limited to two sentences, but that's when one can get creative. For example for your concept of Roger Rabbit:

With Disney greenlighting a sequel to Roger Rabbit, the parks have decided to celebrate; at the Chinese Theater a Toontown Dance Party commemorates the momentous occasion. Meet and Greets with the characters from the world of Roger Rabbit are being held in Animation Courtyard, and an overlay of Rock'n'Rollercoaster takes guests on a wacky journey through Roger Rabbit's Hollywood.

As long as you get creative by using semicolons, compound sentences, etc. you'll be fine in getting your point across with a strong concept. Just something to keep in mind for future challenges. The drink sounds fruit n refreshing, +1 Bonus Point!

Cinderellabration - @MickeyMouse10
I think the concept of this huge celebration for Cinderella would work as a great event, but the concept described here displays a different event that seems to be a celebration of the decades. Both are great ideas, but when combined I'm not sure how it celebrates Cinderella specifically. The Glass Slipper is a very clever drink, and I can see it becoming a permanent staple after the event. Utilizing the bonus as a way to bump your event offerings as well was rather celever! +1 Bonus Point!

Stitch's Takeover - @Shannoninthemagic
While this isn't directly connected to the live action remake, it does make sense for Disney to do something like this to promote the film. The presence throughout the entire resort through subtle changes makes for a nice detail for frequent guests, but likely wouldn't be noticed by those who don't come as often so good job there. Beyond that a solid event offering meet and greets with characters in some outfits that aren't as commonly seen anymore. The drink while simple sounds very realistic, and I'm surprised Disney has not tried to do something like that before!

Super Hero Summer - @MagicKingdom4Ever
We saw the popularity of Marvel summertime events with the former Guardians show at Epcot, and I'm surprised Disney has yet to act on something with these properties in this manner in Florida. The Rock'n'Rollercoaster overlay is solid, but with Cosmic Rewind it may be deemed too similar. The Dr Strange show and other entertainment offerings are a huge plus as it adds more to a park that desperately needs it! The drink sounds like it'll be a huge hit given how refreshing root beer floats are and the marketability of Groot. +1 Bonus Point!

Pooh's Hunny Holiday - @Evilgidgit
This sweet summer event will definitely brighten up the Paris park thanks to the unique decorations that each pair of characters seems to have brought with them. As an overall event it does seem smaller when looking at the offerings although the meet and greets would be cool to see. I think it would've been neat to have seen the characters and decorations also dressed in costumes and reflect the land they're in. Like Kanga and Lumpy in Adventurer garb, Tigger and Roo in inventor wear, etc. Overall though cute event, and Tiger's Springamajing is such a fun name for a drink! +1 Bonus Point!

Fiesta del Sol - @OvertheHorizon
Que chevre! Love the new look for the Caballeros ;) I do wish there was bit more to the event. Perhaps meet and greets or some sort of entertainment offering as well could really help elevate this fiesta. Beyond that this is a solid concept so great job! The drink well definitely do well with guests as spicier cocktails always seem to do just as well as the fruity ones. +1 Bonus Point!

Despicable Days of Summer - @DashHaber
I 100% see Universal doing this in the future, and I'm surprised they aren't currently doing so if I'm being honest. This sounds like a great way to celebrate the new attraction, and is all in line with what many would expect from Universal. All that's missing is a Minions Tribute Store and this would be ultra realistic lol. The drink itself? Spectacular! I'm a big fan of the name, and the various extras to the drink are very clever. Great job here! +1 Bonus Point!

Holiday World's Holiwood Weekend - @D Hulk
It's always nice to see smaller and local parks getting some love on these forums as we often choose to focus on the mega parks from the chains. This makes logical sense for the park to develop the event into as the hype around it continues to build up. Another concept more grounded in reality as it expands a smaller event to the summer season. I will be making this drink myself this 4th of July, so thank you for that @D Hulk +1 Bonus Point!

Computer Science Weeks at Epcot - @Hoopa
First off I wanted to wish you a friendly welcome to the imagineering forums as this seems to be your first post over here; glad you made it over :) Onto your pitch! This is pure Epcot, and I can see this being a surprising hit. It offers families some edutainment insteand of the booze from the various festivals AND would be an amazing field trip experience for summer camps. At first I was concerned giving World Nature not meshing right off the bat, but the minute you explained why it just made sense. Great job here!

Master Gracey's Swinging Wake - @cdunlap
With the last few years seeing a major shift into celebrating Halfway to Halloween as a majorish thing for the theme parks, I could see something like this occurring in the future. The entertainment offerings throughout the park are great, and don't intrude onto the lands themselves. Overall a great concept with excellent execution. Madame Leotta's Possesion Potion sounds scary simply due to Beverly being there however there are cocktails that are also apertifs (Aperol Spritz) so perhaps this is the smash hit Beverly needs to come back from the dead. +1 Bonus Point!

Phineas and Ferb's Epcot Takeover - @TwilightZone
Another concept I'm surprised we didn't see come to fruition (albeit on a smaller scale) with Disney when Phineas and Ferb were at their peak. Agent P returning is smart given much of the infrastructure has not changed (seriously keep an eye out for Agent P logos, they're out there). Soarin' Over Danville would be a great way to work in some rerideability for the ride, and a neat way to play homage to the iconic locations of the show. Kudos for ImageWorks returning as a pseduo Innoventions. Sign me up for the drinkinator as it sounds delightfully refreshing! +1 Bonus Point!

Summer of Cutaways by @Honey Bee (Rebooted)
What would some summer fun be without some comedy in a theme park. The drink is also great as it gives Disney an opportunity to sell an otherwise undesirable product +1 Bonus Point!

Cinematic Splashdown at Volcano Bay by @Suchomimus
Incorporating more films into Volcano Bay makes sense for Universal, and the way you approached the manner matches the theme of the water theme park. A Minions dance party makes sense, and the various hidden easter eggs around the park are nice yet subtle. The beach side movie showings are also a really creative use of space, and would be a relaxing way to end the night. The drink itself perfectly encapsulates the tropical nature of Volcano Bay, and the film reel themed straw is a neat touch. +1 Bonus Point!

Peter Quill's EPCOT Festival of the Summer by @FulcrumSolo
With the current direction of Epcot, and the references made by Quill in Cosmic Rewind this Festival makes logical sense in expanding the narrative around the ride. The various Marvel characters scattered throughout the park will make for some neat meet and greets, and the easter eggs to the past will definitely be a hit with Epcot fans.

Splatoon Summer at Super Nintendo World by @Solaris Knight
Splatoon is a modern Nintendo franchise that has quickly become a Nintendo staple thanks to its colorful visuals, catchy soundtrack, unique character designs, and overall fun. It would be interesting to see the Splatoon characters interact with the Mario themed area, but not unheard of thanks to Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Overall this is a solid event that manages to successfully capture the IP of Splatoon in a faithful and creative way. The drink option while simple is effective, and the pairing with the characters is clever. +1 Bonus Point!

Moana & Daisy's Bar-Be-Lau by @MisterPenguin
The combo of Moana and Daisy is an interesting one, but I can see both being the focus of a summer festival at Epcot so in the end they're solid picks as mascots. The cross fusion of Southern and Pacific cuisines is an interesting mix, but one I can see working perfectly for the audiences of Epcot. The Watermelonica sounds like a home run for the summer season; slushy, and amazing mixture of fruits, and of course a way to make it boozey. +1 Bonus Point!

Disney's Heroic Quest by @Chaos Cat
A solid synergy driven celebration given that the new game is just around the horizon. There is plenty of potential within this idea, and I would love to see this idea further developed to explore what kind of stunt shows are happening around the park alongside what challenges guests will be able to do. Heck they could even repurpose the SOTMK portals (if they still have them lying around). Energy drinks aren't commonly seen around the property, and as such this would be a great niche drink that appeals to those that need more than a cup of coffee to get them going. +1 Bonus Point!

Summer Night City Disco by @NateD1226
People who work all day and work all night will definitely be able to embrace their inner dancing queens at this event! Mamma Mia is a very successful franchise that Universal has yet to take a chance on in the parks, and even if it's just a notion with a summer event I think this is a great way to work in the IP. So thank you for the music, and all the joy you would be bringing; as this event would add some great entertainment and activities for the summer night city. Couldn't resist if I wanted too, the Not-So-Waterloo sounds like a great twist on a classic for the summer. +1 Bonus Point!

Tangled Summer at Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World by @Tony the Tigger
The lanterns would look beautiful throughout the night, and if there's one thing I know is that people will make them a social media sensation given other installments such as the Umbrella Sky which has been hugely popular around the world. The tower finally receiving some life would be a nice detail, and the new pascals would be neat little Easter Eggs that tie into the celebration. The live vignettes in that courtyard area would also breathe new life into that corner of the park given there isn't much entertainment in that area to begin with. The Green Iguana sounds like a great addition to Skipper Canteen, and would be an excellent signature cocktail for the location during this event. +1 Bonus Point!

Summer in the City by @Disney Dad 3000
Las Vegas? Immediate Great Movie Ride Competition vibes ;) Setting the Adventuredome into a whole new setting via the use of lighting, and a few props is a very clever way to leverage the space into a whole new world. The various attraction overlays and characters helps bolster this event up for locals and of course tourists, and having it be adults only ensures some of the wildness that Vegas is known for. This drink is vibrant much like the Adventuredome and Vegas, and the nearly fluorescent seeming red color would definitely boost guest enjoyment. +1 Bonus Point!

Epcot: Festival of the Islands by @spacemt354
Flower and Garden feels too much like spring to be held in the hot summer months, and Food and Wine is heavily associated with the fall so a new Summer festival to bridge the gap is a great way to target the issue. Islands are viewed as tropical and often exotic getaways with many unique cuisines so a food festival centered around them would make for an interesting time for guests. The focus on less famous locales also helps boost the vision of Epcot in spreading and celebrating other cultures so a great move on that part. The Zanzibar Zzz sounds like a great drink to just pick up and relax in the shade, watching the people go by. +1 Bonus Point!

Extra Reviews

These reviews are meant for @DisneyFan32 as they submitted extra proposals. While these proposals will not receive any points to maintain fairness in the competition, the work put in does deserve reviews as a way to celebrate the ideas. One last thing to note, @DisneyFan32 I know these prompts can be exciting and you may have a lot of ideas. However, if you must post additional projects please try to do so towards the last few hours of the challenge. This in case someone is working on a similar idea, but you may have posted something very similar to what they were working on. To avoid this I do ask of you to please hold off on additional concepts until the last few hours of the challenge, ensuring that most everyone can get in and work on the ideas they want to work on.

Mickey and Minnie's Fun Beach Party Dance
A simple and nice event that utilizes the Paradise Gardens Park while bringing in more Mickey & Co into an area which could stand to use more entertainment. However, in term of a celebration this is on the smaller scale given it only the dance party. The Banana Blast Juice sounds like a solid offering for the summer, that matches the retro vibes of the party.

The Joker's Carnival of Chaos
I'm not sure if this is an event or a new park area? I do wish it was a bit more clear on what such offerings such as the "Harley Quinn's Terror of Love", "The Joker's Funhouse" and "Clowns of the Crimes" were as well. The drink sounds rather refreshing, and matches the sickly green color of the Joker to a T.

Tomorrowland 80's Retro Party
In terms of a concept I do think a retro event taking over Tomorrowland could be great. However much the concept you had for DCA this concept also feels like it is missing something to truly be a celebration. Small details like some photo ops, characters, special decor, etc. goes a long way in concepts like these. The punch juice sounds particularly fruity, and a great way to enjoy the summer nights in Tomorrowland.​

tcool123

Original Poster
OSC Results.png

Right off the bat everybody came in with strong concepts, and all were unique and special in there way. Each proposal offered something different for guests, and I was ecstatic to see the variety of parks and types of events y'all decided to go for. However, I do have to hand out the rankings. Do not let these rankings discourage you as you all did stupendous this challenge!

OSC 4 - Honorable.png

For our honorable mention we have @Brer Panther with the Muppets Take Disneyland! The Muppets remain an iconic and recognizable part of Americana, and bringing them into the fold as a seasonal summer staple at Disneyland is a way to capitalize on their inherent enjoyable brand of crazy and fun. The various touches throughout the entire park was nice to see, and none of it was too in your face yet enough of a focal point that guests can enjoy spotting the Muppets in logical ways.

OSC 3 - Third.png

In third place we have @cdunlap ! Their utilization of the popular Haunted Mansion IP was done tastefully in a park that is known for their ever changing seasonal event lineup. The event is topical given the recent push from Disney to celebrate Halfway to Halloween, and the event has a solid line up of entertainment that doesn't feel invasive to their respective lands. Overall the event acts as a compliment to the Haunted Mansion, and a true celebration of the attraction.

OSC 2 - Second.png

In second place we have Summer in the City by @Disney Dad 3000 ! His unique usage of lighting throughout the park to transform it into the IP alongside the props and photo ops was a clever way to separate this event visually from the ordinary operations much like how Horror Night utilizes lighting, fog and props to transform their parks once they close. The overlays also give a reason for locals and past visitors to return and experience the event. A great job overall!

OSC 1 - First.png

The Imagineer who received first place is none other than first timer @Hoopa for their Computer Science Weeks at Epcot! This event is able to tie together both World Discovery and Nature in a logical and educational way. This event is able to act as a great compliment to both Flower and Garden & Food and Wine given that the events would undoubtedly occur in different places. This event also capitalizes on the rising interest that the general population (especially the younger ones) has had with computer science allowing for them to experience something cool and educational while still maintaining interest for older audiences. An overall great showing!

tcool123

Original Poster
Points.png

Given this is the first challenge the points are pretty much all super close, but as the game progresses a disparity will likely begin to show in points. Don't let these disparities get to you as there will be ways to catch up and make up lost points!

23. @FulcrumSolo - 1
1 (Tied). @Disney Warrior - 2
1 (Tied). @NateD1226 - 2
1 (Tied). @DisneyFan32 - 2
1 (Tied). @MickeyMouse10 - 2
1 (Tied). @Shannoninthemagic - 2
1 (Tied). @MagicKingdom4Ever - 2
1 (Tied). @Evilgidgit - 2
1 (Tied). @OvertheHorizon - 2
1 (Tied). @DashHaber - 2
1 (Tied). @D Hulk - 2
1 (Tied). @spacemt354 - 2
1 (Tied). @Tony the Tigger - 2
1 (Tied). @TwilightZone - 2
1 (Tied). @Honey Bee (Rebooted) - 2
1 (Tied). @Suchomimus - 2
1 (Tied). @Solaris Knight - 2
1 (Tied). @MisterPenguin - 2
1 (Tied). @Chaos Cat - 2
1 (Tied). @Brer Panther - 2
1 (Tied). @cdunlap - 2
1 (Tied). @Disney Dad 3000 - 2
1 (Tied). @Hoopa - 2

There is currently a 22 way tie for first place, but I have a funny feeling that will change.​

tcool123

Original Poster
2.png

Surf's up imagineers, the second challenge is among us here at One Sentence Competition: Summer Fun! For this challenge you're all tasked with creating a whole new attraction, but the catch? Well what would be some summer fun without time in the waterparks! That's right for this challenge you must design a new water based attraction for any waterpark of your choosing! That's right any waterpark! Feel free to utilize Disney's waterparks or Seaworld's or Universal's or Six Flag's or Cedar Fair's or even your local water park! The ocean is the limit for your choice.

-Challenge-
Design a new water based attraction for any waterpark.

-Rules-
- You may use between 1 to 2 sentences and up to 1 image.
- If you breach any of these rules your project will be disqualified, and will not be counted for rankings nor will it receive a review from me.
- The deadline is Tuesday, June 28th at 10:00 PM EST.

-Tips-
K.I.S.S. – Keep it simple, silly. Try not to complicate or overthink things too much. It’s a simple, casual competition – there are no eliminations. Propose as you please, let your imagination soar!

-Judging Criteria-
Is it creative?
Is it (generally) realistic?
Does it fit thematically/visually?

Good luck everyone! If you have questions, please feel free to ask! Enjoy!

Chaos Cat

View attachment 648574
Given this is the first challenge the points are pretty much all super close, but as the game progresses a disparity will likely begin to show in points. Don't let these disparities get to you as there will be ways to catch up and make up lost points!

23. @FulcrumSolo - 1
1 (Tied). @Disney Warrior - 2
1 (Tied). @NateD1226 - 2
1 (Tied). @DisneyFan32 - 2
1 (Tied). @MickeyMouse10 - 2
1 (Tied). @Shannoninthemagic - 2
1 (Tied). @MagicKingdom4Ever - 2
1 (Tied). @Evilgidgit - 2
1 (Tied). @OvertheHorizon - 2
1 (Tied). @DashHaber - 2
1 (Tied). @D Hulk - 2
1 (Tied). @spacemt354 - 2
1 (Tied). @Tony the Tigger - 2
1 (Tied). @TwilightZone - 2
1 (Tied). @Honey Bee (Rebooted) - 2
1 (Tied). @Suchomimus - 2
1 (Tied). @Solaris Knight - 2
1 (Tied). @MisterPenguin - 2
1 (Tied). @Chaos Cat - 2
1 (Tied). @Brer Panther - 2
1 (Tied). @cdunlap - 2
1 (Tied). @Disney Dad 3000 - 2
1 (Tied). @Hoopa - 2

There is currently a 22 way tie for first place, but I have a funny feeling that will change.​
Wait, are there no points for get first, second or third this game, or is that just a first round thing?

tcool123

Original Poster
Wait, are there no points for get first, second or third this game, or is that just a first round thing?
Second and third typically don’t. First gets an extra point however the person who placed in first didn’t do the bonus hence the 22 way tie. In past versions Ive hosted when every single round those in the top three always got more points there was a large discrepancy. This allows it to be anyone’s game and a more casual approach.

In the last season I hosted, 20th Anniversary, I used the same system with bonuses thrown around and other methods for points to be built up.

Also notice how I said typically in my first “paragraph” some challenges down the road may alter it a bit to help with point distribution 😉

mharrington

Goofy's Aquamania
piccolo7483b.jpg

Originally planned for an all-new Disney Cruise Line, this thrilling water slide coaster located at Typhoon Lagoon takes guests on a wet-n-wild adventure with Goofy as he relives his experiences with water sports, from surfing to water skiing!

Sorry for the German language in the image, it was the best I could do without going over the one-image-limit rule.

Last edited:

Disney Warrior

The Surf Coaster

60842A55-BB53-448F-AE69-C44FAF722C63.jpeg

Located in the expansion pad in between Miss Adventure Falls and the restaurants is a new and unconventional addition to Typhoon Lagoon’s attraction lineup. This is a MACK Rides water coaster themed to surfing in the ocean, and it serves as a more thrilling alternative to the water slides.

Attachments

• A3D7B302-1B3C-4C5B-933A-669E4BBF693C.jpeg
    A3D7B302-1B3C-4C5B-933A-669E4BBF693C.jpeg
    44.2 KB · Views: 47

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
SUPERSTORM WIPEOUT
Case Study: World's Tallest Water Coaster, Tsunami Surge - WhiteWater

Inspired by Hurricane Sandy wrecked Jersey Shore in 2012, Next year, You'll be sucked into the superstorm hurricane as speeding into the tunnels and sharp turns as splashing into the the very bad weather at Six Flags Hurricane Harbor in Jackson NJ next year.
This new water coaster will be tallest, faster and longest in the world.

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

qgajlJ.jpg

snow-fall.png

Blizzard Beach’s newest attraction “Olaf’s Frozen Summer Fun” is a family style raft ride, that is unlike any other water attraction, in it our favorite snowman sings a new Blizzard Beach version of "In Summer", where he mentions Blizzard Beach specific elements like Water Slides, Ice Cream Sand Pails and Mini Donuts.

It would be a combination of a classic Dark Ride and a Water Ride, set in Olaf's daydream of Summer, with animatronics galore like Olaf, the Fat Bumblebees, the Seagulls and the rapidly melting Hottub Snowman, plus screens and sets which help to further set the stage.

Last edited:

Evilgidgit

Holiday World & Splashin' Safari
Oasis of Kings -- Ra's Midnight Voyage

MV5BNWU2OWZlODctYWNlZC00ZGQxLWExN2EtMTFjOWM1NDU4ZTMzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA1NjI0Mzk3._V1_.jpg
In a new expansion to Holiday World's water park Splashin' Safari, Oasis of Kings is an Egyptian-themed addition, where guests may go on a thrilling river adventure on Ra's Midnight Voyage -- following the Egyptian god of the sun on his daily journey through the Duat spirit world, encountering gods, monsters, and restless spirits along the way.

Brer Panther

-Challenge-
Design a new water based attraction for any waterpark.
Surfer Safari
1656161364157.png
Lagoona Gator and his crew are throwing an awesome beach party in this brand new combination water slide/dark ride coming to Typhoon Lagoon! Aboard surfboard-themed rafts, guests are hurtled through scene after scene of Marc Davis-esque anthropomorphic animals surfing, playing volleyball, building sandcastles, and all in all having themselves a swingin' good time - that is, until a tsunami shows up to spoil the fun!

James G.

Bessie’s Revenge

1656162150148.jpeg

Utilizing the space underneath and around Magnum XL-200 is Bessie’s Revenge, an entirely enclosed white water rafting adventure that brings Cedar Point Shores to the forefront in themed water adventures. The year is 1912, and guests at the Cedar Point resort are taking a relaxing, perhaps romantic night time cruise on the lagoons that criss-cross the peninsula when a sudden storm hits the resort, churning the normally placid waters of the lagoons into a raging torrent and sweeping Bessie, the legendary Lake Erie monster, into the center of Cedar Point, where it attacks the guests in their rafts in anger as it tries to find its way out of the lagoons and back into the surrounding lake.​

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom