Fight over Disney fireworks show leaves woman suffering from a brain bleed. Happened on May 9th, finally was resolved.

tanc

Original Poster
Couldn't find any other source but here it is.

TL;DR 35 year old couple and a 40 year old man was charged. 40 year old's wife was assaulted, had her hair yanked to the ground which lead to the injury.

Crazy stuff.

Lilofan

Who are they going to get the money from? Unless they're suing Disney... My point is, the people who are classless enough to fight over a view of fireworks are probably not the type to have much money to go after.
You’ve ever heard one suing others for assault ? And that’s just one party the lawyer might be going after.

bhg469

You’ve ever heard one suing others for assault ? And that’s just one party the lawyer might be going after.
Lilofan... I'm sure you're a really nice person but let's say a homeless person attacks you on the street. You can press charges, and you can sue them... How much money do you think that person can be sued for?!?

Now take these park goers for example. Let's say they are a middle class family, I have my doubts that they are but let's say they make a household income of 80k a year and have 10-20k in savings.... You can sue them for 100 million dollars but you will never see that money because it isn't there to take...

Lilofan

Lilofan... I'm sure you're a really nice person but let's say a homeless person attacks you on the street. You can press charges, and you can sue them... How much money do you think that person can be sued for?!?

Now take these park goers for example. Let's say they are a middle class family, I have my doubts that they are but let's say they make a household income of 80k a year and have 10-20k in savings.... You can sue them for 100 million dollars but you will never see that money because it isn't there to take...
I get what you’re saying. We are just in sue happy USA. While at WDW , watching TV in the hotel room, it seemed like lawsuit commercials were showing throughout the day ( ie Morgan&Morgan ).

ppete1975

Most people have no savings which sadly makes your case even more strong

Lilofan

If one has a low income and are spending thousands at WDW, I'll guarantee they do not have more than $1.50 in any bank account. They do, however, have thousands in credit card debt.
Our American society is a slaves to debt society mindset and that’s what fuels the economy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom