News July 4 2022 entertainment at Walt Disney World

wtyy21

I have question for Celebrate America's return. Giving that Enchantment now utilize three fireworks launch point that in effect reduce 360° perimeter fireworks to only 180° perimeter fireworks on NYE and MWCT, will the amount of Celebrate America fireworks will be cut too, because historically the show was produced with 360° perimeter fireworks? Will Celebrate America finally utilizing projection mapping and searchlights that has been used for HEA and currently Enchantment? Because in Disneyland after Forever premiere, their version of Celebrate America incorporated projection mapping in the show.

Crazydisneyfanluke

I have question for Celebrate America's return. Giving that Enchantment now utilize three fireworks launch point that in effect reduce 360° perimeter fireworks to only 180° perimeter fireworks on NYE and MWCT, will the amount of Celebrate America fireworks will be cut too, because historically the show was produced with 360° perimeter fireworks? Will Celebrate America finally utilizing projection mapping and searchlights that has been used for HEA and currently Enchantment? Because in Disneyland after Forever premiere, their version of Celebrate America incorporated projection mapping in the show.

NYE was 360, but not all locations were used. I would expect that certain sections are removed due to their songs, like the video they uploaded during the pandemic for July 4th, with those fireworks being cut.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
to confirm - MK 4th fireworks will be on the 3rd & 4th but the 4th Harmonious tag will only be on the 4th? Just making sure I have my park reservations correct

Squishy

Odd that they likely spent money on including the Harmonious equipment into the 4th of july tag similar to NYE yet they'll only perform one show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom