The Great Movie Ride II - Hype/Discussion Thread

JokersWild

MuseScore! @91JLovesDisney was kind enough to mix the final result for me, though. The original export sounded much more synthetic.
Oh my god really? @91JLovesDisney how did you get those sounds if they're not musescore soundfonts? I've been trying to find more natural sounds on musescore, but if you're using something else to get a more natural effect I'd love to know.

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
Oh my god really? @91JLovesDisney how did you get those sounds if they're not musescore soundfonts? I've been trying to find more natural sounds on musescore, but if you're using something else to get a more natural effect I'd love to know.
No no they are the MuseScore samples, just postprocessed by him. I was meaning more that the dynamics and such of the original sounded artificial.

tcool123

Hi this movie looks stunning! I love the art direction and design of all the strange world, the pulp scifi B-film vibe I get is great, and honestly I could see this sort of “working” in Tomorrowland. Hopefully audiences receive this well as it reminds me of Atlantis and Treasure Planet both of which are well known flops albeit great adventures.

TheOriginalTiki

Hi this movie looks stunning! I love the art direction and design of all the strange world, the pulp scifi B-film vibe I get is great, and honestly I could see this sort of “working” in Tomorrowland. Hopefully audiences receive this well as it reminds me of Atlantis and Treasure Planet both of which are well known flops albeit great adventures.

Wow. Gotta say, this is definitely one of the best Disney trailers in a while. At least since the Frozen 2 teaser trailer with the waves. I love the Brad Bird B movie vibes in the beginning and hope at least some of the film actually feels like that, and I equally love how much they're emphasizing the visuals of the environment. Only thing I'm not crazy about so far are the character designs. Seem like an awkward mix of Big Hero Six and Lightyear to me, but we'll see once we get more context for the personalities.

Chaos Cat

Tumblr_l_226981942132836.jpg

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom