Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

Rockishcoco

Aside from the cannons, the other issues do work from time to time. This ride still needs serious downtime but, I can't see that happening for another 1-2 years. Kylo goes back and forth. He was working on my trip about 2 and a half weeks ago.
I grant that I must have had at least some bad luck with the ride last night. Seems kylo is really on and off. I just wish we had a situation closer to Disneyland then what we have at Hollywood.

pdude81

Kylo was in A mode today.
0*4RFV3maE3cDid7-y.jpg

Andrew25

Pro tip: Don't rope drop ROTR or spend money on a lightning lane. Show up 1 minute prior to park close (ignore the posted wait). Waited 15 minutes with a posted 60-minute wait.

Use your lightning lane or rope drop time, if you can, for Tower of Terror with its abysmal capacity at the moment.

gerarar

Premium Member
Pro tip: Don't rope drop ROTR or spend money on a lightning lane. Show up 1 minute prior to park close (ignore the posted wait). Waited 15 minutes with a posted 60-minute wait.

Use your lightning lane or rope drop time, if you can, for Tower of Terror with its abysmal capacity at the moment.
The only risk of that is if the ride goes down post-park close time, the ride may be done for the day.

My tip/strategy is go in line at least or around 1 hour before close to give some buffer for any downtime. All you're really missing currently at HS at night is the projection show, that is until F! comes back.

ChrisM

Pro-tip: do all three (rope drop, ILL, end of night) and ride three times.

gerarar

Premium Member
Well, here's a new broken effect.

On Track A, you get front AT-AT. When the blasters rotate to shoot at you, there are two white spotlights right above each blaster that point at your RV.
Screenshot_20220515-222828_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220515-222702_YouTube.jpg

These two spotlights flash red when the blasters "fire". However, since around late-March to April, the left one has been broken. It still flashes red, but the white part of it is out.
Screenshot_20220515-221823_YouTube.jpg

I doubt this single broken light will get fixed any time soon since it's not a required part of the ride. When there's things like the probe droid, cannons, Kylo AA; those should be given priority (actually Kylo AA has been pretty reliable for the past week tbh). Another factor is these lights are a couple stories high. Need a scissor lift versus a traditional ladder for access..

Heck, it took maintenence almost a year to finally fix the spinning blasters in the AT-AT room.

Anyways, just another broken effect to keep an eye on. Happy escaping!

Last edited:

Movielover

Well, here's a new broken effect.

On Track A, you get front AT-AT. When the blasters rotate to shoot at you, there are two white spotlights right above each blaster that point at your RV.
View attachment 638951
View attachment 638952

These two spotlights flash red when the blasters "fire". However, since around late-March to April, the left one has been broken. It still flashes red, but the white part of it is out.
View attachment 638953

I doubt this single broken light will get fixed any time soon since it's not a required part of the ride. When there's things like the probe droid, cannons, Kylo AA; those should be given priority (actually Kylo AA has been pretty reliable for the past week tbh). Another factor is these lights are a couple stories high. Need a scissor lift versus a traditional ladder for access..

Heck, it took maintenence almost a year to finally fix the spinning blasters in the AT-AT room.

Anyways, just another broken effect to keep an eye on. Happy escaping!
I can't imagine just how many light bulbs are in this attraction, then add that to the total amount resort wide. I can't fathom having to keep track of all of them lol. Although I assume alot more would be LED base in this ride than the older attractions.

Rob562

Just got the alert that it has reopened (or possibly opened for the first time today, not totally sure). Posted wait has already ballooned to 210 minutes, presumably to account for the flood of morning Lightning Lanes that will descend momentarily.

-Rob

MagicHappens1971

Just got the alert that it has reopened (or possibly opened for the first time today, not totally sure). Posted wait has already ballooned to 210 minutes, presumably to account for the flood of morning Lightning Lanes that will descend momentarily.

-Rob
Another important thing to note (I don't think today is one of the days), but when guests from Starcruiser are in Batuu, they are prioritized to get on Rise when it comes back up, before LL, and then standby.

Rob562

Another important thing to note (I don't think today is one of the days), but when guests from Starcruiser are in Batuu, they are prioritized to get on Rise when it comes back up, before LL, and then standby.

I believe today is a Starcruiser day on Batuu. (Assuming the every other day pattern hasn't been disrupted in the past month)

Also, how do they prioritize two groups heading into the same LL?

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom