Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith vs Slinky Dog Dash

Which is the better ride?

• Total voters

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
rock-and-roller-coaster-starring-aerosmith-00.jpg

Slinky Dog Dash Roller Coaster at Toy Story Land | Walt Disney World Resort

Goofyernmost

My goodness, compare the calmest family coaster to the most exciting, speedy, invert coaster? How does one decide the best if it isn't just personal likings or not. Other than the fact they are both coasters and in the same Disney Park, that is it. I like them both equally, but for different entertainment features.

kalel8145

My goodness, compare the calmest family coaster to the most exciting, speedy, invert coaster? How does one decide the best if it isn't just personal likings or not. Other than the fact they are both coasters and in the same Disney Park, that is it. I like them both equally, but for different entertainment features.
Easy there. You don't have to participate in this poll. It's totally optional.

Goofyernmost

Easy there. You don't have to participate in this poll. It's totally optional.
So because I don't see what there is to compare, I shouldn't say anything at all. And I didn't participate I just spoke the facts, others may do whatever they like. I, at least, recognize that right. Oh, and if you don't want me to participate all you have to do is ignore it. If you respond it requires a response from me otherwise I would have gone away with no further concern.

kalel8145

So because I don't see what there is to compare, I shouldn't say anything at all. And I didn't participate I just spoke the facts, others may do whatever they like. I, at least, recognize that right. Oh, and if you don't want me to participate all you have to do is ignore it. If you respond it requires a response from me otherwise I would have gone away with no further concern.
🤣🤣🤣 about a 10 on the tension meter there.
Drama Reaction GIF

celluloid

If you throw out height requirements and thrill seekers in the making factors...
RocknRollercoaster all the way.
It may be light on theming on the coaster portion and relying on the dark, but it hits so many more marks.

Themed indoor queue
clear conceit of an attraction's throughline
dark ride like theming for the first areas of the ride.
More dimensional theming in the statation.
Nothing feels inconsistent in scale
Onride audio(with a bonus of different tracks)

You are still going to get this ride in inclement weather situations.

Themed gift shop.

The alleyway is great and most of the queue is well covered and indoors.

Last edited:

JIMINYCR

I enjoy both rides, rode SD last trip for the first time and it was fun and worth redoing. But as a coaster fan I have to go with the one thats faster, more thrilling, more entertaining from queue to end....so RnRC it is. Aerosmith songs, dark space, thrilling speedy turns keep me coming back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom