Restaurant Reservations Timing

ToTBellHop

I’m not seeing any availability for Walt’s though and wondered if by phone could be more effective. Our date is 62 days out but looking at earlier dates.

Or is it that desirable?
So this was weird. Several weeks ago they released for Walt’s (lunch only) and we grabbed one for our August trip. A couple days later, Walt’s stopped appearing for booking. Not sure what happened. It’s rather unpredictable. We ended up with

15BD5BB9-1BAB-4415-AE1F-BDAF6EA4ED02.jpeg

615748D6-37B2-4395-8A6D-6095637532E3.jpeg

lauralovesyou

Hello, I was wondering If someone could help a newbie out and explain the lack of Resturant Reservations.o_O The 60-day window opened today for our October stay, and no in-park restaurant reservations are available except for the steakhouse/bbq place on the app. I called Customer Service, and it sounds like he was just looking at the app as well- "The app says all park restaurants are already full your whole stay." He suggested we eat quick service instead.

Could it be true?!? Just a few hours into the 60-day window, everything is booked.

DfromATX

Hello, I was wondering If someone could help a newbie out and explain the lack of Resturant Reservations.o_O The 60-day window opened today for our October stay, and no in-park restaurant reservations are available except for the steakhouse/bbq place on the app. I called Customer Service, and it sounds like he was just looking at the app as well- "The app says all park restaurants are already full your whole stay." He suggested we eat quick service instead.

Could it be true?!? Just a few hours into the 60-day window, everything is booked.
I don't know about DLP, but it certainly happens with Disney World - even within minutes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom