Pre-Trip New non- political title to come.

You will have to read this PTR to see if the words "Hey, 9000!" actually do appear within it.

You may be asking, "But, 9000... why use that title??" Well, simmer down young buckaroo, there's a reason and you'll know soon enough. But lets dispense with the pleasantries and get to the, well...other pleasantries.

I'll be heading to Genie+ World for Spring Break!!

I'll be joined by, the one, ..the only,... the infamous ...C Minor!!!

IMG_20180710_095933.jpg

My last trip with her was back in 2019. We had a blast and im very excited to be travelling with her again.

IMG_20190528_093332.jpg

IMG_20190526_091321.jpg

Shes MUCH taller now and is 15 years old.

Fun Fact: I puke in my mouth when people refer to their kids by their age. "3 just asked me to.." Or are they referring to the order in which their kids were born? Either way, gag me with a spoon.

Anyway, we have a triple split stay for our resorts. As usual, I added an extra day last minute. I was able to get a studio room at Destino Tower for our day of arrival. Then we head to Copper Creek for 2 days, then over to BWV for 3 days!

My sister is also going with her 2 boys and they're bringing several of their friends. They're over at Beach Club.

Perhaps we shall bump into..

IMG_20190527_184154.jpg

Updates to come...

The Mom

Premium Member
I mean, how many times have you been put on notice not to bring politics into trip reports? And yet, here we are. They deleted a video in my Vegas report because I dared to say one small negative comment about the Trump tower outside my window. Can you seriously be surprised that they are keeping an eye on your stuff when they’ve told you multiple times to give it a rest? They don’t want political stuff on here. How many times do they need to say it? Just eat your Mickey Pops and drink your beers and you will be fine.
Buddy, you are absolutely correct. @wdwmagic has repeatedly warned the OP.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Allrighty then.... i had a busy day at work yesterday with several dogs graduating from training and I missed all the malarkey. Im just gonna keep things moving along.

It's a beautiful morning here in Georgia. I'm having some coffee and watching the birds around our feeders. Lots of Northern Cardinals and Blue Jay's

Screenshot_20220330-074922_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220330-075322_Gallery.jpg

I'm a bird nerd. I also have a parrot. He stays at my training facility and gets spoiled by my staff. His name is Ceasar.

Screenshot_20220330-075342_Gallery.jpg

Edith, our newest pup is doing great also. She's almost 6 months old now and over 50 lbs.

20220320_184940.jpg

Ok, there's your pet/animal update. Now back to the trip.

I encouraged C (my wife) to take Minor on this trip and she really does want a Disney trip to relax but she is not a fan of Spring Break crowds. We considered both of us going and she could hang at the pool with my sister while I take Minor to the parks but she decided to stay and watch over the animals instead.

Minor has requested Via Napoli and reservations are slim to none so we will most likely try a walk up on our first day.

I was thinking of taking her up to the rooftop patio at Destino Tower and we can watch the fireworks (if that's possible) and I can get another old fashion from Dalia Lounge.

I'll post more plans later. Have a great day everyone!

Last edited:

luvinthemajik

Allrighty then.... i had a busy day at work yesterday with several dogs graduating from training and I missed all the malarkey. Im just gonna keep things moving along.

It's a beautiful morning here in Georgia. I'm having some coffee and watching the birds around our feeders. Lots of Northern Cardianals and Blue Jay's

View attachment 629408

View attachment 629410

I'm a bird nerd. I also have a parrot. He stays at my training facility and gets spoiled by my staff. His name is Ceasar.

View attachment 629412

Edith, our newest pup is doing great also. She's almost 6 months old now and over 50 lbs.

View attachment 629413

Ok, there's your pet/animal update. Now back to the trip.

I encouraged C (my wife) to take Minor on this trip and she really does want a Disney trip to relax but she is not a fan of Spring Break crowds. We considered both of us going and she could hang at the pool with my sister while I take Minor to the parks but she decided to stay and watch over the animals instead.

Minor has requested Via Napoli and reservations are slim to none so we will most likely try a walk up on our first day.

I was thinking of taking her up to the rooftop patio at Destino Tower and we can watch the fireworks (if that's possible) and I can get another old fashion from Dalia Lounge.

I'll post more plans later. Have a great day everyone!
🤞Via Napoli 🤞 Destino/ fireworks and an Old Fashioned, this all sounds like great fun for you both!

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Indeed. I think we are in final warning territory.

Please show some respect for the site and it’s rules. Political posts have no place here.
Thank you for the warning. Please note I that I resumed my report this morning without replying to the person who objected.

I honestly thought it was a funny play on words. Other forum members have seen me at WDW but did not say "hey". Many of us will be there for Spring Break and The title was intended to tell anybody who sees me to "don't NOT say hey". Nothing political intended but I understand why it had to be changed.

I'd also like ask everybody following along not to engage or reply to any posts or forum members that prefer to discuss anything aside from this upcoming trip and planning.

Thank you, @wdwmagic for your consideration and time.

Disney4Lyfe

Thank you for the warning. Please note I that I resumed my report this morning without replying to the person who objected.

I honestly thought it was a funny play on words. Other forum members have seen me at WDW but did not say "hey". Many of us will be there for Spring Break and The title was intended to tell anybody who sees me to "don't NOT say hey". Nothing political intended but I understand why it had to be changed.

I'd also like ask everybody following along not to engage or reply to any posts or forum members that prefer to discuss anything aside from this upcoming trip and planning.

Thank you, @wdwmagic for your consideration and time.
Sorry! Didn’t mean to rile anyone up.

amjt660

Premium Member
Hi
I am enjoying the pre trip report

It looks like we have 4 roles here

1) Site owner - thank you for offering up this great place to hang out and discuss Disney

2) The Mods - thank you for your dedication to support and monitor the site

3) Original Posters - thank you for taking the time to entertain and educate me

4) Contributors - thank you for adding and enhancing the content of the OP

Now if we can all just remember to stay in our lanes we can have some fun here

Max

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom