Connections Cafe and Eatery

James Alucobond

One of those places where you choose your ingredients, toppings and dressing and they chop it up and serve it to you.
I feel like I’m always behind someone determined to get as much value out of this model as possible by asking for every ingredient to be added. Same deal at Blaze Pizza when someone orders a build-your-own; they just end up with unevenly cooked dough coated in three inches of random garbo.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
The more important question: can I combine the pepperoni and meatball pizzas into one?

Nothing on this menu stands out, so it probably hits the same target as what it replaces. As long as I can refill my water bottles there with ice cold filtered water from a soda machine, I won’t complain.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member

Full menu and pricing for EPCOT's Connections Eatery​

I confess I saw your Facebook post about this - and it’s the first central spine rebuild news item I’ve clicked on for over a year. Quite sad when this is what gets me the most interested about the rebuild.

But we did frequent Electric Umbrella - was kind of a ritual as our amused friends will agree.

llrain

Thankfully sunshine seasons is still in play. I'll stick with the land offerings for counter service thank you. Are they going to say this menu is designed due to feedback from guests like everything else?

Henry Mystic

Author of "A Manor of Fact"
The hub overhaul looks like an enormous upgrade!!!:D

Electric vs. Connections.jpg

Electric Menu.jpg
Connections Menu.png

mousegear_concrete2010ww.jpg
Creations-Shop-EPCOT-Opening-Atmosphere-Merch-Walls-Crowds-Inside-09.jpg

Mouse Gear.jpg
Creations Shop.jpg

But, you will be missed!!!❤️

Last edited:

pdude81

One half of the hub overhaul.

How they could get one side quite well done and totally make a balls up of the other takes skill.
They could still build the bar table now, but they'd have to make sure it had the best possible view of the Points of Light. If not for the guests they could do fireworks over that and get ride of all the equipment in the lake.

UNCgolf

Based on the descriptions of fresh pizza dough, Im cautiously optimistic about finally having a good, Disney-owned and operated pizza place.

The photos of it looks like pizza you'd get at a zoo or aquarium, so I won't be holding my breath for that.

Regardless, I actually think the Boardwalk pizza window has perfectly fine pizza. It's certainly not anything special, but it's probably one of the better dining values at WDW. It may be the second best pizza on WDW property behind Pizza Ponte, all things considered. It's better than pizza you could get from Domino's, Papa John's, etc.

As for the actual menu -- basically looks like an updated Electric Umbrella, which is what I expected.

Last edited:
Menu looks good, however, the pricing looks pretty high. A burger, fries and a drink is gonna run over $20. They seem to be going down the D-Lux route which they've never done in the parks before. I'd be surprised if the portion is as generous. I would not be surprised if the menu gets reworked to include the sides after a few months because a) a lot of people will be ordering expecting sides since all the other quick services include it and b) as it will be a lot more expensive than the other quick services, I imagine its popularity will wane.

dreday3

Full menu and pricing for EPCOT's Connections Eatery​

The pricing is okay. I dislike that burgers don't automatically come with fries because COME ON.

$13 for a 5 oz glass of Pinto Noir from basically a quick service made my eye twitch a bit.
That $14 Thai Basil cocktail should make me forget the price of the fries.

Overall it seems inline with the way pricing is headed most places.

If I had one complaint it would be that the only white wine they have is Chardonnay which COME ON.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom