Natural Springs, Daytona & Cocoa beach recommendations!!

ELG13

Original Poster
I have friends that are going to have a few down days and they would like to see some of the natural springs when they go. Ive looked and it seems there are a ton. Just wondering if any come more recommended than others. It should be mentioned that they won't be there until January and I know that changes things a bit. I thought that I saw something about the Manatees migrating into the springs that time of year?? They also were thinking about Cocoa or Daytona beach as well so any recs there?? They dont want to do any other parks etc since they are already booked and paid for all of that.

yensid1967

I have friends that are going to have a few down days and they would like to see some of the natural springs when they go. Ive looked and it seems there are a ton. Just wondering if any come more recommended than others. It should be mentioned that they won't be there until January and I know that changes things a bit. I thought that I saw something about the Manatees migrating into the springs that time of year?? They also were thinking about Cocoa or Daytona beach as well so any recs there?? They dont want to do any other parks etc since they are already booked and paid for all of that.
Swimming with the Manatees: Crystal River on west coast...Captain Mike's Swimming with the Manatees
address
Our Location:
Best Western Crystal River
614 NW US-19,
Crystal River,
FL 34428 USA
contact number
Contact Info:
Phone: (866) 570-7946
info@swimmingwiththemanatees.com

Cocoa Beach is a straight drive on Route 50...Daytona Is just a few hours up I-4

ELG13

Original Poster
Swimming with the Manatees: Crystal River on west coast...Captain Mike's Swimming with the Manatees
address
Our Location:
Best Western Crystal River
614 NW US-19,
Crystal River,
FL 34428 USA
contact number
Contact Info:
Phone: (866) 570-7946
info@swimmingwiththemanatees.com

Cocoa Beach is a straight drive on Route 50...Daytona Is just a few hours up I-4
On google maps they gave roughly 1.5 hrs for each (give or take 20 minutes) ....is that not correct?
Also thanks for the info!! I'm gonna check it out!!

yensid1967

On google maps they gave roughly 1.5 hrs for each (give or take 20 minutes) ....is that not correct?
Also thanks for the info!! I'm gonna check it out!!
You mean the beaches? Yes 1.5-2 hours depending on traffic! I have been to Cocoa Beach...nice to see Cape Canaveral in the distance too! Maybe be lucky enough to see a SpaceX launch!!!!

The Mom

Premium Member
I know nothing about this company, but they offer both swim with manatee and also a boat tour of the river/springs. It could very well be too cold for swimming in January!

ELG13

Original Poster
I know nothing about this company, but they offer both swim with manatee and also a boat tour of the river/springs. It could very well be too cold for swimming in January!

I would imagine but even if they are wjuat doing the boat tour it would be awesome!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom