MUTLI DAY TICKET QUESTION!

yensid1967

If I have a 3-day ticket and marked to start on Monday...do I HAVE TO use them consecutively? I don't know for sure, so that's why I am asking. Also how do I make a PARK RESERVATION after I buy tickets? I was assuming that When I buy tickets that's the reservation, but I think I am wrong!?

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Ticket is valid for admission on any 3 days within a 5 day window, beginning on the start date selected and ending 4 days after the start date. You will activate the ticket upon entry into your first Walt Disney World® Resort Theme Park. Days do not have to be used consecutively.

Once you have purchased admission and linked it to your MDE account, you then must secure a park reservation for each park you wish to attend by specific date.

Upvote 0

yensid1967

Original Poster
Ticket is valid for admission on any 3 days within a 5 day window, beginning on the start date selected and ending 4 days after the start date. You will activate the ticket upon entry into your first Walt Disney World® Resort Theme Park. Days do not have to be used consecutively.

Once you have purchased admission and linked it to your MDE account, you then must secure a park reservation for each park you wish to attend by specific date.
Sounds confusing!🤪
So If I am going Dec 2-10, 2022...and I want my first park day to be on Monday(5th) at The Magic Kingdom and I will be going to DHS on Wednesday and the Epcot on Friday do I need to buy 3 separate 1 day tickets?

Upvote 0

JaxFLBear

Sounds confusing!🤪
So If I am going Dec 2-10, 2022...and I want my first park day to be on Monday(5th) at The Magic Kingdom and I will be going to DHS on Wednesday and the Epcot on Friday do I need to buy 3 separate 1 day tickets?
If you select 12/5 as the start date of a 3 day ticket, the ticket will be valid though Friday the 9th. The days don't need to be used consecutively.

Upvote 0

yensid1967

Original Poster
If you select 12/5 as the start date of a 3 day ticket, the ticket will be valid though Friday the 9th. The days don't need to be used consecutively.
3 Day ticket I have 5 days to use NON CONSECUTIVELY?

EDIT: DUH! I see it in the first reply!

Thanks for your help!

Upvote 0

Disstevefan1

Could blackout dates apply to these? While Dec 2-10, 2022 is considered off peak (I think) you may want to make sure these tickets are not blacked out for these days.

Upvote 0

crawale

If I have a 3-day ticket and marked to start on Monday...do I HAVE TO use them consecutively? I don't know for sure, so that's why I am asking. Also how do I make a PARK RESERVATION after I buy tickets? I was assuming that When I buy tickets that's the reservation, but I think I am wrong!?
You should check that the parks you plan to go to have reservations available as just having a ticket does not guarantee you entry into a park.

Upvote 0

yensid1967

Original Poster
It could be much simpler when they sold individual park tickets! Maybe by the time we go in 2026, it will be that way again!!

Thanks to friends for helping me understand better!

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
It could be much simpler when they sold individual park tickets! Maybe by the time we go in 2026, it will be that way again!!

Thanks to friends for helping me understand better!
You can still buy 3 x single park tickets. It’ll be more expensive than a 3-day ticket though, and not really any simpler because they would still be date-specific. So you’d have to decide what park on which day pretty much when you bought them. And if you changed your mind you’d have to modify them online.

Upvote 0

yensid1967

Original Poster
You can still buy 3 x single park tickets. It’ll be more expensive than a 3-day ticket though, and not really any simpler because they would still be date-specific. So you’d have to decide what park on which day pretty much when you bought them. And if you changed your mind you’d have to modify them online.
I KNEW THAT! But never thought about the date specific aspect. Thanks°O°

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom