News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

GCTales

If we’re being really pedantic, the Normans weren’t French as such, though they adopted the French language once they settled in what was to become Normandy. They were originally a Viking people (Norman=“north man”).
True enough.

However, since we are descendents of the Plantagenates, and therefore very, very, very distant cousins - I think we can ignore those minor items. 😉
IT will be when they do something with it til then we're all riding the people mover looking for ladder. Going to be a long year
I believe Duke William had a ladder.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
However, since we are descendents of the Plantagenates, and therefore very, very, very distant cousins - I think we can ignore those minor items. 😉

I'll see your Plantagenets..... especially since my ancestor did them in. 😁

TikibirdLand

Will the Tron Coaster be open by Feb. of 2023?
If it is, you'll need to be quick to click your reservation for an ILL at 7am. I hear it'll be $100.

I wonder if ILL will eventually become an auction where you start entering your bids at 7 and it closes at park open with the highest bidders getting their place in line? Sounds like a great new revenue source for Disney!

Then, we could have something here that reports the latest "market price" for TRON. Should be interesting to watch from home.

TikibirdLand

If it is, you'll need to be quick to click your reservation for an ILL at 7am. I hear it'll be $100.

I wonder if ILL will eventually become an auction where you start entering your bids at 7 and it closes at park open with the highest bidders getting their place in line? Sounds like a great new revenue source for Disney!

Then, we could have something here that reports the latest "market price" for TRON. Should be interesting to watch from home.
Ooh. Even better.... How about leaving the auction open all the way up to the rider's expected time? That way, I can create an app that will snipe your reservation for just a buck or two more. Moar Money, Moar Magical!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I’m suddenly mad that this isn’t even called Tron Lightcycle Power Run, it’s just Tron Lightcycle Run. The first one looks cooler on paper, and what does it matter, everyone is just gonna call it Tron. Give us back our Power! Who’s with me?
Umm... actually... it's "TRON Lightcycle / Run".

🤓

No Name

Umm... actually... it's "TRON Lightcycle / Run".

🤓
I didn’t know that until now!

Okay so before I was kind of joking about the whole name thing, but I’m dead serious now… TRON Lightcycle / Run is an absolutely terrible name. Just completely terrible. I do programming so I know what they were going for, but that just makes me cringe even more.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom