Villain Con (Minions) ride to replace Shrek 4-D (rumor)

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
Screenshot_20220110-141436_Discord.jpg

celluloid

Sounds like we are getting the standing conveyor belt through the minion factory.

Side Note.

Mostly Potter and Minions. is what the parks start to feel like. I really wish we were in a time where there was more hollywood source material that translates and resonates.

BrianLo

I'm ok with this, I guess. But I'll be happier if the end product does not look like a soundstage. Not sure how realistic that will be.

celluloid

There was not this much fanfare for Jaws. What is wrong with people.

There actually was and more. Not only was it a different time for blogging compared to now. Jaws had an incredible capacity in comparison.

I don't care for the Minion Banana. I am too old school Uni for that. Kong is banana jokes.

Last edited:

BrianLo

There actually was and more. Not only was it a different time for blogging compared to know. Jaws had an incredible capacity in comparison.

That's fair, there certainly was more capacity! I randomly happened to be there on the last day (with an every 5 years or so visiting pattern it was very coincidental).

Granted we rode it during the day, but other than CM's crying at unload there was not much excitement around it during the daytime. From the guest perspective. Like I said maybe the AP's poured in later.

celluloid

That's fair, there certainly was more capacity! I randomly happened to be there on the last day (with an every 5 years or so visiting pattern it was very coincidental).

Granted we rode it during the day, but other than CM's crying at unload there was not much excitement around it during the daytime. From the guest perspective. Like I said maybe the AP's poured in later.
It really did and It had an entire crowd singing show me the way to go home and cheering as they closed the doors for the last time.

Tom Morrow

Another crummy thing about being a Minions walkthrough next to another Minions ride is the placement of these - right smack dab at the front of the park. The first thing you see. Shrek 4D was a horrible first impression, and two kid-oriented attractions based on a property everyone is sick to death of is not much better.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
If they retheme the area- what happens to Rockit, Music Plaza and Monsters Cafe?
Paint the coaster yellow for the new Bip Bopit Banana Coaster.

Then you have Minions Plaza where every half hour there's a dance party to the likes of "Happy Together" and "Happy"!!

And don't forget Minsters Café, in which Universal's Classic Monsters are reimagined as Minions!!

Then finally, the coaster fits thematically!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom