News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

gorillaball

And you extrapolated from that one example that there was only one example, which is a bit silly.

Just because no one has the time to rehash the entirety of the year-long Toy Story Land marketing campaign doesn't mean it didn't happen. Google is your friend . . .
No, I responded to the example given and at the time given it was that they were promoting the land to be something it wasn't.

In the same line you say no one has time to rehash the entirety of the marketing campaign you then turn and tell me Google is my friend? I'm not the one claiming they promoted it to be something it wasn't.

This has gone off course - this is Tron thread and we are all repeating the same things ad nauseam so this is my final comment on this subject here.

Animaniac93-98

I pointed out before that TRON, while a new build, unfortunately has to also make up for the lost capacity of Stitch closing without replacement.

To give another example of MK adding rides, but not really, "the largest expansion in Magic Kingdom history" resulted in Fantasyland having the same number of rides it did in 1971 because they decided to get rid of Snow White's Scary Adventures entirely instead of keeping or making it another dark ride.

I don't know what it is with this park and never really gaining rides. The last time it truly did was when Splash opened in 1992, but then they closed 20,000 Leagues 2 years later. Then they added Barnstomer in 1996, but removed the Skyway in 1999. Magic Carpets opened in 2001, but the same year they stop running the Keelboats. It's a cycle that never ends.

Animaniac93-98

Imagine if MK still had the Skyway, Plaza Swan Boats, Keelboats, Canoes, Alien Encounter, Snow White's Adventures (or another dark ride in that spot), Galaxy Palace Theater, Main Street Cinema, Walt Disney Story on top of everything we do have now...and maybe a couple more rides/theaters in some of the expansion pads?

The park would be a much better experience for everyone.

Married5Times

the experience aint worth 1/3 of $1 per second to ride on top of the existing exorbitant "sunk" and/or "oppportunity" cost of park entry.

now if it were a monumental themepark achievement then Id pay 10X or more than that the per second cost.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Technically, he was French (Norman), not British (Anglo-Saxon)

Technically he was a Viking....

And technically, the Anglo-Saxons are Germanic....

You'll need to go back to the Celtic Britons...

Last edited:

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I didn't say it ... You just did 😜

Wi8j.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom