Reservations should be made at 3am Pacific time? YIKES!

Hitchens

Unless I misunderstood a Disney Food Blog video,
reservations for the more popular Disney World restaurants should be made at 6am Eastern Time, which is
at 3am Pacific Time?
D'OH!

This 60 days in advance & (3am) requirement for where I'd prefer to eat is in the cons column as I decide if we'll visit WDW in 2022.
Yes, I know, "Good, then it will be less crowded for us."

I miss going to WDW in the 1970s & early 1980s. 😭😎

Last edited:

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Unless I misunderstood a Disney Food Blog video,
reservations for the (many?) over-priced, inconsistent but still popular Disney World restaurants should be made at 6am Eastern Time, which is
at 3am Pacific Time?
D'OH!

This is 60 days in advance & (3am) is in the cons column as I decide if we'll visit WDW in 2022.
Yes, I know, "Good, then it will be less crowded for us."

I miss going to WDW in the 1970s & early 1980s. 😭😎

Yes, You're living three hours in the past.

Upvote 0

Hitchens

Original Poster
Yes, You're living three hours in the past.
But our Disneyland is still the best theme park in the USA! ;)
And it's possible in CA to ski down a mountain in the morning,
then drive down & ride Radiator Springs Racers the evening. (Bragged Hitchens ten minutes before the big one.)

My avatar photo is of a ski resort at Lake Tahoe, BTW, which we share with Nevada.

While I'm promoting Disney alternatives to WDW,
how about a week in Paris, with a day at Disneyland Paris, 👩‍❤️‍👨 🥐 🪗 (Skip the Studios park there.)
or a week in Tokyo with two days at Tokyo Disneyland. ⛩️🚅🗻
or a Disney cruise to Alaska. 🐻

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ArmoredRodent

Yes, and keep in mind that, when you do that clicking in at 3AM PST, you have no guarantee of getting what you want. Which likely would make you less likely to get back to sleep. Happened to me. 😴

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Yes its an inconvenience but if you can manage to get up and get what you want, youll enjoy your trip more. When I have to take part in business with people across the country from me I have to be mindful of the time zones and it can be a headache. Advance dining reservations are a pain more times than not but the competition for tables can get pretty tough and if you have your heart set on a particular popular restaurant its worth doing.

Upvote 0

Dave B

Having grown up in Southern California and now visiting WDW the last 10 years, I would have to say you are wrong, WDW is such a better adventure and it is not even close!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom