The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys [CONCLUDED!]

tcool123

C3evMJWApaE0PgdQpDOdCm7Hvn8dafX9K9XQ7N9jg0fmt-KCXNnWFPvKL915vaWPMkmaCVRZYRsEjftMrfGPcyg

Concept Art nomination
the link is broken

Mickeynerd17

I also wanted to make everyone aware that I have genuinely developed a new appreciation and nostalgia for 90s Epcot.
Ah yes! The transistion period between the OG epcot and my childhood.

It had its good (Test Track, '94 SSE, Innoventions+new hub, new UOE) parts, bad (JIYI) parts, and weird, but lovable (Food Rocks) parts,along with some of the oldies still running/existing (Horizons, Living Seas, OG Communicore building colors) . Alot of that stuff carried over into my childhood epcot of the mid-late 2000's

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Ah yes! The transistion period between the OG epcot and my childhood.

It had its good (Test Track, '94 SSE, Innoventions+new hub, new UOE) parts, bad (JIYI) parts, and weird, but lovable (Food Rocks) parts,along with some of the oldies still running/existing (Horizons, Living Seas, OG Communicore building colors) . Alot of that stuff carried over into my childhood epcot of the mid-late 2000's
Give me 1997;
Everything you described but the original JII is still operational.

spacemt354

Chili's
Give me 1997;
Everything you described but the original JII is still operational.

You know this could possibly be the time when there was the most to do at WDW, perhaps one year more in 1998 which had
4 Theme Parks
3 Water Parks (don't forget River Country!)
Downtown Disney
WDW Speedway
Discovery Island (Bay Lake)

And classics like Alien Encounter, Magic Kingdom Skyway, '94 Spaceship Earth, Horizons, MGM Full Backlot Tour, and Countdown to Extinction were all around.

Plus the rarely advertised E-Ride Nights at the Magic Kingdom for $12
enightsflyer.jpg

Mickeynerd17

Also, these are the official names for describing the Epcot timeline, as determined by me, thanks you’re welcome.

EPCOT Center 1982-1993
Epcot 2.0 1994-2004
Modern Epcot 2005-2021
New Epcot 2022-
Really interesting timeline! It's pretty similar to my personal timeline:

The First Incarnation: 1982-1994
Transistion Period 1: '94-'07
The Second Incarnation: '07-'19
Transition Period 2: '19-Present

It probably needs to be revised because those eras and the attractions in those eras really overlap each other (especially the more recent you get), but It's been a working model for me thus far. I expect Transition 2 to be shorter than the first because the park is changing so drastically in a short amount of time.

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
The film was phenomenal and blew away all of my expectations.
And I also felt all of the emotions.
We screamed. We cheered. We laughed. We cried.
^This

The plot was nothing like I thought it would be, but I loved it. It felt very Endgame-esque. The memory spell felt very half-thought-out, like Endgame’s time travel. Like, instead of people forgetting he’s Spider-Man, they forget he exists at all?! Weird. But I absolutely loved it.

spacemt354

Chili's

I post it here based on the SA7 multiverse theme, but No Way Home was fantastic! I kinda lowered expectations after the 2nd trailer but that was a blessing in disguise because this blew it away! Easily in my top 5 MCU. In terms of Spiderman films, Spider-Man 2 is hard to top on first viewing, but the fact that it's in the same convo speaks volumes.

While I loved seeing Spidey interact with the Avengers it always felt like he was being bailed out by others. However, if you look at all Spidey's appearances from Civil War to this film as one complete origin story, it's such a great setup! I've never been more excited for Holland's Spider-Man to finally be....Spider-Man!

And if DC can do multiple Batman movies at once you can easily have an Amazing Spiderman 3 and Spider-Man 4!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom