News "it's a small world" Holiday Will Not Open on Schedule Due to Incident

TP2000

The holiday version of it's a small world is the best overlay Disney has ever done, and they've improved it since it opened.

The holiday theme meshes perfectly with the small world theme. The integration of Babes in Toyland to the clock show is genius and ties the overlay back to Walt era Disney, making the overlay feel that much more authentic. The added decorations throughout the attraction greatly enhance the experience and fit nicely alongside the '60s imagineering.

It really is fantastic.

This ride and watching the absolutely fabulous Viva Navidad over at DCA are all I need out of a Christmas visit to Disneyland. You do those two things, and you have enough Christmas cheer to last you for the entire month.

mickEblu

It really is fantastic.

This ride and watching the absolutely fabulous Viva Navidad over at DCA are all I need out of a Christmas visit to Disneyland. You do those two things, and you have enough Christmas cheer to last you for the entire month.

Just watched Viva Navidad last month and thought it was great! Not too long either. I can’t imagine why anyone would say that isn’t a good representation of Latine cultures.

Last edited:

TP2000

Just watched Viva Navidad last month and thought it was great! Not too long either. I can’t imagine why anyone say that isn’t a good representation of Latine cultures.

I've said this before, but the only way Viva Navidad could be improved is if during the week of Christmas as an extra celebrity bonus they got Charo to pop out of the top of the float during the Grand Finale' and serenade us with her Spanish Classical guitar while wearing a red and green beaded Bob Mackie gown.

If it's not a "good represenation" of Latino culture in SoCal, even Charo couldn't change that flawed opinion. 🤣

Viva Navidad is a gorgeous representation of Latino culture, but also a gorgeous display of the Christmas spirit of goodwill, and it's one of the best damn shows Disney has created in the last two decades. I just love it to bits! 🇲🇽🇧🇷🇺🇸🎅

charo.gif

Parteecia

I've said this before, but the only way Viva Navidad could be improved is if during the week of Christmas as an extra celebrity bonus they got Charo to pop out of the top of the float during the Grand Finale'
Charo is European from Spain. Doesn't quite fit the Latin America theme.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom