Pre-Trip Here we goof again - now with updates!

Well it’s that most magical time of year again folks. Time for another Christmas time TR from Mr. and Mrs. Loco!

If you missed our very short trip from December of 2019 (we missed 2020 for some reason, can’t think of anything that was going on at the time), that TR can be found by looking it up yourself because I’m far too lazy to find it for you!
ron swanson whatever GIF

Let’s get down to the nitty gritty details that you all are just dying to read about.

Who.

These people. We’ll also be celebrating another year of wedded bliss!
2D19CCB6-D1EF-4960-8C6B-3EBFC6D82E2B.jpeg

I’m sure many of my regular readers will be expecting surprise appearances by other members of this fine community. I guess you never know, but I wouldn’t hold my breath.
Happy Anything Is Possible GIF by 60 Second Docs

When.

By the time you read this(assuming you haven’t already moved on to a better TR like @Tuvalu ’s), there’s a chance I’ve already left for the land of the Florida man. The mrs has to work today, so we’ll take a page out of the @brifraz playbook and drive through the night. I have years of experience operating on zero sleep, and I’ve been asleep all day anyways.

Where.

Here and there. I can’t give everything away, or you won’t come back for more!

We haven’t actually visited the parks since April. A lot has changed since then, and not necessarily for the better. Here’s hoping the magic is still there!

Stay tuned for more updates and fun, but first I gotta go pack!
GIF by LEGO Masters

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
When.

By the time you read this(assuming you haven’t already moved on to a better TR like @Tuvalu ’s), there’s a chance I’ve already left for the land of the Florida man. The mrs has to work today, so we’ll take a page out of the @brifraz playbook and drive through the night. I have years of experience operating on zero sleep, and I’ve been asleep all day anyways.

Hope the overnight is treating you well. Our next one is coming up in a few weeks. School lets out for us on 12/23 and 12:35pm so we are hoping to load up and hit the road by 2pm. Which means... yup, driving overnight and hoping to arrive at the World some time around 6am - because we are getting breakfast at Ale and Compass at 7am!

The zero sleep definitely gets a bit harder with age - but with age has also come a third driver in the household! :)

Loco_driver

Original Poster
I feel ecstatic too….
moving the office GIF

So looking forward to this TR. We have just completely cancelled our month long Florida trip next year so these trip reports will be even more special for the next couple of years.
Hope I can help bring a little magic to you!
Oh I was counting on it!
I'm in too!!!

edit, and first page!!
Nicely done!
Good Game Handshake GIF by Gaming GIFs

Hope the overnight is treating you well. Our next one is coming up in a few weeks. School lets out for us on 12/23 and 12:35pm so we are hoping to load up and hit the road by 2pm. Which means... yup, driving overnight and hoping to arrive at the World some time around 6am - because we are getting breakfast at Ale and Compass at 7am!

The zero sleep definitely gets a bit harder with age - but with age has also come a third driver in the household! :)
So far so good! We left at about 6 local time. Hoping to be on property around 10 tomorrow. We shall see! I used to work crazy hours, so the overnight thing doesn’t bother me much.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom