News Disney mask policy at Walt Disney World theme parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

G00fyDad

If they still have indoor mask mandates when we go next year then I'm getting this one.
61o2yGaPizL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I wonder what it’ll take for me to be able to show up and say listen, I could be put into the operation and drive all 3 boats (MK watercraft) but you are gonna look the other way about my medical MJ card.
I don't think they drug test, so...

JoeCamel

I do all of those things when appropriate. And this is Florida, Sunshine State is a lie: there's always an umbrella in my car.
Hi, my name is Joe and I have a problem.
I confess to owning 6 umbrellas and none sit in a closet.........
Probably going to sell a few now that I don't live in Florida.......

Lilofan

I've also used umbrellas to shield myself from the intense sun. It is not only seniors that at times use it for this purpose.

Last edited:

Lilofan

I do all of those things when appropriate. And this is Florida, Sunshine State is a lie: there's always an umbrella in my car.
Very true, when in the parks and in Orlando in July enjoying ourselves, I recalled one day 4 rain showers, 1 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon and late night.

Reactions: mkt

DisneyCane

Just wanted to correct the implication that smells don't pass through an N95 mask. Many do. It depends on the size of the particles. They do a test with a mist with a smell, so odors that are bound to large particles won't pass through. However, chemical odors where the thing that smells is the gas itself - various sulfur compounds or mercaptan, for instance, won't be filtered out by an N95 mask.
When I've worn one I pretty much smell everything. I thought they'd at least be useful to make things like the seafood area in Publix or going into a public restroom more pleasant but nope. Back when masks first started to be recommended/required I went with N95s that I had at home.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
I have an umbrella with a sensor in it that is supposed to tell me the weather...never used it.

G00fyDad

Anyone recommend a good KN95/KF94?? for a 3 year old to wear? Disposable ok. We've only used cloth masks for now and want to up our game.
To help with getting them to actually want to wear it sit down with them and decorate the mask with some colored pencils or markers. You can even hot glue some small foam cutouts to the mask (flowers, dinosaurs, mickey heads, etc) as long as the area with the glue is minimal so not too much of the mask is obstructed by the glue area. :)

Chip Chipperson

Vegas Disney Fan

It took a year but I finally found masks that I find (relatively) comfortable… lululemon. Now I can toss the couple dozen other types I tried.

I’d still prefer no masks but at least it makes them much less annoying when they’re comfortable.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
It took a year but I finally found masks that I find (relatively) comfortable… lululemon. Now I can toss the couple dozen other types I tried.

I’d still prefer no masks but at least it makes them much less annoying when they’re comfortable.
I'm partial to Uniqlo's masks, but my wife and sisters swear by the lululemon ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom