Pre-Trip Our Next Disney Trip! February 7-15, 2022!

The When’s- February 7-15.

The where’s Either Beach Club, or Yacht Club.

I hope so!! (My two pics) B is hoping for Coronado Springs. I feel he gets outvoted. :)

It will just be us two, for this trip.

So I know most of you guys know what an amazing start of this year we had. It lasted all the way up until our next beach Trip. Then it ended horribly when we all got COVID-19. I had a really horrid time with it and had double Pneumonia. It literally took weeks for me to feel okay again, and then had my RA goes totally crazy, after I had it. Took a really high steroid shot for that at it drove my blood pressure to insane levels. I am finally off all meds but one blood pressure pill I have taken since I was around 25. I feel mostly better by this point. We have a beach trip coming up pretty soon, to make up for the second one we had to cancel after we got Covid.

Originally, our plan for WDW in 2022, was going to be a May trip. I will have been able to get the shot, by February so we have upped it to be able to celebrate our 30th anniversary on Valentine’s Day. When we got engaged, instead of the heat with masks on our actual 30th anniversary in August. I haven’t decided yet whether it would be worth it for us to do Annual Passes again. I haven’t done February since 2007. So fingers crossed! The last one was a good one.

But again, glad to be back and feeling pretty good for the past few weeks! As awesome as this year started, it sure did go all kinds of crazy on me, after we got COVID. :(

Little Tinker’s birthday fell while we had Covid. We celebrated it a bit after. She is doing amazing. So proud, of her sweet little heart.
DF19B3BD-195D-47C7-89E6-A39128E96851.jpeg
75B91ED0-30D9-4DDF-A45C-595ECAC6AEB9.jpeg
E90BBEDD-3839-4FC4-B21A-A0F010A68332.jpeg
F28E3542-C757-4ADF-AD75-9302B3E82C1C.jpeg

Last edited:

lindawdw

so excited good day alabama GIF by WBRC FOX6 News
So glad to see you started a Pre-TR for your February trip and also so happy to hear that you're finally feeling better!!! Great choice on staying at either BC or YC for your stay since it's during the Festival of the Arts at Epcot! We'll just miss seeing each other since we depart on 2/5.:rolleyes: Let's keep our fingers crossed for some nice warm weather in February this year! Your granddaughter is so adorable. 🥰

LeighM

Love that tree! I've started to decorate my 2 trees. I lost the excitement this year after my cat died. I put them up early once I saw him starting to decline (he LOVED the trees!) but then lost all desire to make the trees pretty. Your coastal tree reminds me of one I saw at The Christmas Mouse. But I think your tree is prettier. However, I am partial to flocked trees (both of mine are flocked as well).

Last edited:

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
Love that trip! I've started to decorate my 2 trees. I lost the excitement this year after my cat died. I put them up early once I saw him starting to decline (he LOVED the trees!) but then lost all desire to make the trees pretty. Your coastal tree reminds me of one I saw at The Christmas Mouse. But I think your tree is prettier. However, I am partial to flocked trees (both of mine are flocked as well).

I can so feel you here. I had rabbits and a 18 year old cat that loved my trees. All are gone now, but my new cats love them too.
so excited good day alabama GIF by WBRC FOX6 News
So glad to see you started a Pre-TR for your February trip and also so happy to hear that you're finally feeling better!!! Great choice on staying at either BC or YC for your stay since it's during the Festival of the Arts at Epcot! We'll just miss seeing each other since we depart on 2/5.:rolleyes: Let's keep our fingers crossed for some nice warm weather in February this year! Your granddaughter is so adorable. 🥰
We stayed at Yacht Club last year during Festival of the Arts, I loved it! Hoping for a nice warm weather for us both! Thank you, about the Tinker comment. She is as rotten as her Stinker big brother is. 🥰

Spash007

Thanks Fractal! I am doing so much better! I have 6 trees up already. I love Christmas so much. My little Stinker is doing great at school, and wrote this for me the other day-
View attachment 600087

And now we are playing this game. He beat me, twice!!!
View attachment 600089

My fave tree this year is not my Disney tree, it is this one.View attachment 600088

88 days to go!

We have that same game! We tend to play it sometimes during dinner, and now that Disney+ has some of the 90s cartoons on it, it's a much more even playing field!

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
We have that same game! We tend to play it sometimes during dinner, and now that Disney+ has some of the 90s cartoons on it, it's a much more even playing field!
Totally agree with you in the fairness. He got me on Gadget, did not know he watched it on there! I love that game so much.

MissViv

Here and watching! We will be there 2/06-2/10 at Coronado Springs Tower Room. Been looking at changing to Yacht Club but it would be $800+ more and not sure it is worth it. I have never stayed at either of these resorts.

Which one did you decide to reserve?

Back!Elbow!Shoulders!

Omnia mutantur, nihil interit
Premium Member
A little late but here. I think any of the resorts you’re considering would be great. I loved CSR but I might give BC and YC a slight edge due to FARTS. (that acronym is never going to stop being funny to me.)

Also glad you and your family are feeling better now.

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
Here and watching! We will be there 2/06-2/10 at Coronado Springs Tower Room. Been looking at changing to Yacht Club but it would be $800+ more and not sure it is worth it. I have never stayed at either of these resorts.

Which one did you decide to reserve?
I love CSR. We usually stay there. I fell in love with walking in Epcot and the walking or taking the Skyliner. It will be Yacht or Beach Club this trip.

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
A little late but here. I think any of the resorts you’re considering would be great. I loved CSR but I might give BC and YC a slight edge due to FARTS. (that acronym is never going to stop being funny to me.)

Also glad you and your family are feeling better now.
I loved staying at Yacht during Farts in January! Thanks so much I feel amazing now! Everything awful has left except my weight loss. I have gained a little bit back but not much. Stuff still tastes off.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom