The Proposals: Dream Wedding

ThemeParkPriest

Water Ride at Tokyo DisneySea
The theme of DisneySea is on water but have you noticed that it lacks proper water rides? Sindbad fits the bill the best, hard to decide whether Aquatopia can be classified as such.
Design a water ride for DisneySea keeping in mind that it can be rather cold in Tokyo in winter.

ThemeParkPriest

Disney Warrior’s Proposal Prompt
Day 21

Now in case you don’t know what I’m going to be talking about here, let me explain. Disneyland Texas is my (currently WIP) second Disney dream resort that strives on quality over quality, and it won’t have a second gate. However, in the unlikely event where I do decide to add a second gate, it will be decided here (this will not and never will be a part of the DWU canon, btw, DLT will always be a single park resort).

Your task is to think up a new second gate for the Disneyland Texas Resort, however, it cannot be something Disney has already done (this means no Epcot, studios, Animal Kingdom, DCA-style, DisneySea, or World of Myths [the second gate of my first dream resort])
Remember that it can be anywhere from a few words/1 sentence all the way to 1,000,000+ paragraphs.

Here’s the link to Disneyland Texas in case you need it (it’s currently not finished yet) : Disneyland Texas
Disney’s Fiesta Riviera
Do you enjoy parties? There are always parties going on here at Fiesta Riviera. In Sancto Pueblo, experience the holy days but on any day of the year. At Aztec Junction, enjoy native foods and learn about the good and the bad that came to this region with the explorers from Europe. This park also focuses on thrills through roller coasters and water rides.

Chaos Cat

Day 21

Today is a very special day! One year ago, the first season of The Proposals started! Today, I am going to take the day off and give you all no restraints!

Your task is to…
Propose your own The Proposals-style prompt.

No buts today! Also, feel free to answer your own and each other's prompts!

Some reminders:
-You can keep it simple! You don’t have to make a full blown 10 page document on the ride. You can do a couple sentences and/or a few pictures. Whatever you feel comfortable with

-Don’t be scared to share your ideas! Every idea is a good idea

-Have fun with it! Don’t be afraid to think outside the box​
Okay, while you have given me way more power than I should have, I'm going to go easy on you all and propose a normal prompt.

Your task is to...
Propose a new Nintendo attraction for Universal. BUT it must not be themed to any of Nintendo's Big Three series (Mario, Zelda, Pokemon).

And for clarity's sake, I personally consider the Donkey Kong, Yoshi and Wario series to be part of the greater Mario series (though you're free to disagree).

Some reminders:
-You can keep it simple! You don’t have to make a full blown 10 page document on the ride. You can do a couple sentences and/or a few pictures. Whatever you feel comfortable with

-Have fun with it! Don’t be afraid to think outside the box​

DashHaber

DashHaber's Proposal Prompt

USJ-Cool-Japan-FP.jpg

Anime and manga have become more and more popular around the globe, to the extent that Universal Studios Japan has started having an annual "Cool Japan" event, featuring temporary attractions based on anime and video games along with limited time merch and food. With how popular that event has gotten along with anime's growing popularity in general, it's only fitting that the event would be brought over to Universal Studios Florida to take advantage of this new audience! Thus, your task...

Design an attraction at Universal Studios Florida based on an anime series or movie, BUT it must be a temporary retheme of an existing attraction.

The "Cool Japan" event has operated in plenty of existing attraction spots, from retheming 3D shows to using VR headsets on roller coasters. Though this may seem like a challenging limit, it's challenge that can inspire solutions!

Some reminders:
-You can keep it simple! You don’t have to make a full blown 10 page document on the ride. You can do a couple sentences and/or a few pictures. Whatever you feel comfortable with.

-Don’t be scared to share your ideas! Every idea is a good idea.

-Have fun with it! Don’t be afraid to think outside the box.​

NateD1226

Original Poster
Day 22

I hope you all had fun taking the host position for a day! For today’s prompt, we are going to delve into the world of Universal Studios, and keep it easy.

Your task is to…
Propose a replacement for ANY attraction in ANY Universal theme parks. BUT the ride you're replacing must be older than 5 years.

Some reminders:

Suchomimus

Day 17

There are many theme parks around the world with amazing lands that encompass the immersion of escaping reality. Then there are other lands with cheap reskins and sloppy paint jobs.

Your task is to…
Propose a refurbishment for ANY land in ANY theme park. BUT it must include a new ride of some sort.

This new ride could be a brand new ride in a new spot, or it could be a reskin of an old ride.

Some reminders:

49793386-1617722524.jpg

In 2025, to celebrate Jurassic World's 10 year anniversary, the Jurassic Park section of Universal Studios Japan would transform into Jurassic World. The Jurassic Park Ride would be rethemed to the Cretaceous Cruise; an attraction that was shown on screen with kayakers however the ride vehicles are not. The ride would be set apart from its Hollywood counterpart by its own scenes; after the first drop, the ride goes into a bioluminescent cavern with glowing Parasaurolophus from the series Camp Cretaceous, the Stegosaur Springs are replace by Ankylosaur Aquifer; with one anky closely resembling Bumpy from the aforementioned series, and instead of Hadrosaur Cove, there is Spinosaur Swamps, with "invisible fencing keeping the boats from falling prey to the Suchomimises and Baryonyxes. We off course are knocked off course by a Bary with a large fish in her mouth and are sent down into the Water Treatment Plant from the original ride but overgrown and infested with loose predators including the Indominus Rex herself. The land also sees the station of The Flying Dinosaur; now renamed The Wild Pterosaur; have the aviary from the film built over it. The Visitor’s Center is redesigned to resemble the Innovation Center from the film. The area's newest attraction is the Egg Spinner carousel; another attraction from canon (though never shown on screen), giving younger visitors a fun ride while their older members ride on The Flying Dinosaur and Jurassic World: The Ride.

Last edited:

Brer Panther

Since the book it's based on has been banned for not being "politically correct" or whatever, If I Ran the Zoo is bulldozed and replaced by a new attraction - Jungle of Nool River Cruise! This kid-friendly boat ride takes riders on a voyage through the home turf of Horton the Elephant, with appearances from all sorts of bizarre flora and fauna encountered throughout. You'll encounter the Wickersham Brothers, Vlad Vlad-i-Koff, a ten-legged lion, Yertle the Turtle, a wild Tic-Tac-Toe, and other such beasts - many of them reused from the previous If I Ran the Zoo attraction.

DashHaber

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Terror of the Technodrome

15824164232_7f1b2db3ee_b.jpg

Though Revenge of the Mummy may be fun, there's no doubt that it doesn't thematically fit into the New York area of Universal Studios Florida and it's got some age showing. So, what better IP to take its place and offer a thrilling experience than Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! In this case, a TMNT attraction that gives USF its own KUKA arm coaster to stand out from the more traditional roller coaster types with Hollywood Rip, Ride, and Rockit or Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts. Thus, the four heroes in a half-shell make their Universal Studios debut with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Terror of the Technodrome.

It's panic in New York City, as the Technodrome appears in the sky above! It's the dastardly work of Foot Clan leader Shredder and the interdimensional conqueror Krang, preparing to launch an invasion from Dimension X. The Turtles need our help, so Donatello has prepared some Turtle Gliders to let us soar among the New York skyline and provide some surveillance. Unfortunately, the two tyrants catch us and won't let us leave so easily. It's up to the Turtles to help save the day and stop these fearsome foes from destroying New York City...and us!

Chaos Cat

Day 22

I hope you all had fun taking the host position for a day! For today’s prompt, we are going to delve into the world of Universal Studios, and keep it easy.

Your task is to…
Propose a replacement for ANY attraction in ANY Universal theme parks. BUT the ride you're replacing must be older than 5 years.

Some reminders:

Resurrection of the Universal Monsters
20091029_universal-monsters_33.jpg

As the now rather aimless World Expo area transforms into the new Transylvania area, we must (sadly) say goodbye to Men in Black as a new, haunting experience takes it's place. In this eerie dark ride, guests enter the infamous Castle Dracula, where the classic Universal Monsters were thought to have been laid to rest for good... until today.​

Disney Warrior

Day 22

Your task is to…

Some reminders:

Ok let’s replace Diagon Alley then!

Since I hate Harry Potter I think it should go, it is wasted space for a new land!

Diagon Alley will be replaced by Hyrule, since the Legend of Zelda is great, and Hogsmede will be replaced by Atlantis, themed to the mythological underwater civilization. Every ride will be rethemed because yeah​

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
Day 22

Your task is to…

Some reminders:

Gotham City/Metropolis
1638191243560.png

1638191275540.png

Based on DC Comics' Batman / Superman comics, movies and TV shows, In 2023, Universal and Warner Bros. have a deal to use DC Comics, Hanna-Barbera and Looney Tunes (replacing Toon Lagoon) to having their attractions in Islands of Adventure after dealing to using Harry Potter since 2009. Gotham City is a dangerous city in Batman universe, the crime always doing bad stealing things from people of Gotham,even the villians such as the Joker, the Riddler, Catwoman, Penguin and many other villians want to destroy Gotham City. But our dark knight hero, Batman will always stopping villians as saving Gotham City as possible.
Even you can visit Metropolis to meet Superman, but watch out for Lex Luthor's evil plans to stop Superman. Since Marvel Super Hero Island will be replacing by Gotham City/Metropolis in 2026 since Avengers Campus will be build at Disney's Hollywood Studios in 2028. The attractions will be Batwing (dueling roller coaster between Batman and the Penguin), Batman & Robin stunt show, Riddler's Revenge, the Adventures of Superman (simulator), Joker's Funhouse (wild coaster), Justice League Mind Wrap (dark ride), and more.

NateD1226

Original Poster
Day 23

Spider-Man: No Way Home tickets are on sale now! I got a Thursday showing at my local theater! Did you get yours? In honor of that, let’s head over to Avengers Campus in DCA.

Your task is to…
Propose an alternate version of Web Slingers. BUT it must feature a Spider-Man villain.

Some reminders:

DashHaber

Web Slingers: A Spider-Man Adventure

asm368_grande.jpg

The Worldwide Engineering Brigade (also known as WEB) has opened its doors to show off the future, casting a spotlight on the new bright talents of the future. Helping to lead this open house is none other than Peter Parker, personally picked by Tony Stark to host what should be a pretty simple event. Unfortunately, it ends up being far from simple when Alistair Smythe comes calling. Furious over his father's work being ignored in the shadow of companies like Stark Industries and OsCorp, Smythe has come to destroy WEB headquarters using an army of robots he has designed known as the Spider-Slayers. Now, Spider-Man needs your help in stopping Smythe and the Spider-Slayers, so climb aboard the prototype WEB Slinger vehicle and (using the ride's advanced AR technology) shoot some webs to catch these robots just like flies!

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Day 23

Spider-Man: No Way Home tickets are on sale now! I got a Thursday showing at my local theater! Did you get yours? In honor of that, let’s head over to Avengers Campus in DCA.

Your task is to…
Propose an alternate version of Web Slingers. BUT it must feature a Spider-Man villain.

Some reminders:

I would probably keep it more or less the same in concept/ride system. BUT I would have the ride open with the E-Ticket so Web Slingers just needs to be the supporting C-Ticket it was designed as. Plus, I would have the Spider-bots be revealed to have been hacked by Mysterio's team leading a showdown with Mysterio incorporating fun illusions to spice up the gameplay and add more excitement/energy to the climax. Maybe even have a few physical optical illusions/effects scattered around in between screens. Something like the Butterfly effect from Figment used to make Mysterios appear out of nowhere

NateD1226

Original Poster
Day 24

11 years ago today, the hit game Epic Mickey hit North America. The game sold 1.3 million copies its first month and had two follow-up games (each not doing that great) come out just a few years later. I think it is time we add some new Disney games to the roster.

Your task is to…
Propose a new Disney video game. BUT it must be related to ANY Disney attraction.

Some reminders:

Last edited:

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
Day 24

11 years ago today, the hit game Epic Mickey hit North America. The game sold 1.3 million copies its first month and had two follow-up games (each not doing that great) come out just a few years later. I think it is time we add some new Disney games to the roster.

Your task is to…
Propose a new Disney video game. BUT it must be related to ANY Disney attraction.

Your task is to…

Some reminders:

Roger Rabbit's Toontown Mayhem (ロジャーラビットのトゥーンタウンメイヘム)
1638292166947.png

Based on Tokyo Disneyland's Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin, releasing on Super Famicom in 1997 in Japan only.
You'll play as Maroon Cartoons co-star, Roger Rabbit on his comedy-cartoon adventure to rescue his wife Jessica Rabbit from the Toon Patrol weasels as their revenge after Judge Doom was dipped, as saving Toontown before it being dipped into a freeway in California. The levels will be very wacky-comedy as like Max Flescher cartoons such as Gag Factory, Maroon Studios, Hollywood Street, Downtown Toontown, Mickey's Neighborhood, The Ink and Paint Club and more. Benny the Cab also helps you to finding the weasels in Toontown.

Each players will have different gag weapons to stop the weasels in game: falling anvils, laughing gas, bombs, TNTs, boxing gloves,
safes, falling pianos, singing swords, and more for each levels, the bosses will be used to stop them using gag weapons too.
Toons such as Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Baby Herman, Minnie, Pluto and others will help you to solve the mystery to finding Jessica Rabbit in the levels. Eddie Valiant will also help you as second player which team up with Roger to finding Jessica Rabbit and saving Toontown from the weasels. First stage of the game will be Hollywood Street where you'll aheading to Maroon Studios to rescue CB Maroon from the Toon Patrol weasels as CB Maroon tells that Jessica Rabbit calling Roger that he must leaving away from the weasels as possible then second level, the Ink and Paint Club where Bongo the Gorilla wants you to get rid all the weasels in the club. In car chase levels, Benny zooms into the streets to chasing after the Toon Patrol truck. At the end of the game, you'll team up with Eddie Valiant to fight Smart Guy in his DIP machine truck before it dipping Toontown for good.

Last edited:

DashHaber

Tower of Terror: A Disney Mystery

Screenshot-2020-05-17-at-12.56.28-PM-Edited.png

Long ago, the prestigious Hollywood Tower Hotel had been the crown jewel of Harrison Hightower's financial empire, serving as host to numerous celebrity galas and the home of his collection of "acquired antiquities" from his exploration ventures. That is, until one night in 1939, when at the stroke of midnight, an elevator containing Harrison Hightower, a rising actress, and a few key figures went plummeting down to their eventual end. Some say that it was a curse brought upon Hightower by an idol he had stolen from a tribe, but was it a curse...or was it sabotage?

In this point-and-click adventure game, players will step into the shoes of Roddy Inkwell, a journalist who has been hitting a rough patch in his career. Desperate for a story, he finds one in the news that Adrian Hightower, a descendant of the financial/exploration giant, intends to remodel and restore the Hollywood Tower Hotel to its former glory. As the hotel steps closer and closer to its grand reopening, rumors of ghosts haunting the hotel grounds have started to swell. Despite how ridiculous it all seems, maybe Roddy could get a decent tale to tell for some cheap rag. Little did he know he'd find himself in a story of chilling specters, hidden treasure, and a case of cold-blooded intent that has been buried for decades.

There's only one way to the truth, and it's an elevator ride away...

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom