Making a better Magic Kingdom (update on pg. 8)

PrinceCharming617

Aliens probably wouldn't be put in a Disney park, especially one that has Cinderella and other princesses.

They don't want to fall into that box. That has been Disney Plus' problem with content (besides not having enough). Most of the stuff is too PG. Audiences and fans need some PG 13 and R rated content like Stranger Things, Venom and Deadpool.

Goofy Ninja

Cool, very fitting for the alien section. Lilo and Stitch is very underrated and so is itā€™s characters. I think itā€™s because it was one of the last traditional animated movies.

itsy bitsy spider

Earth to Ned
----- (formerly monsters inc)
----- (comedy show, similar to laugh floor. lucky human visitors get to watch the greatest, most brilliant and funniest talk show in the galaxy. well according to ned and cornelius)

Never seen the show before, but I can tell by the photo it's pretty funny. It certainly fits the land more than Monsters. ... No offense Mike and Sully.

Last edited:

oogie boogie man

Never seen the show before, but I can tell by the photo it's pretty funny. It certainly fits the land more than Monsters. ... No offense Mike and Sully.

I've seen it and I really fancied it. It is what the Muppets should be under Disney's management. A talk show with adult humor, but kids can also watch and enjoy it too. It doesn't feel like it talks down to kids at all.

The Great Gonzo

I've seen it and I really fancied it. It is what the Muppets should be under Disney's management. A talk show with adult humor, but kids can also watch and enjoy it too. It doesn't feel like it talks down to kids at all.

I just wish the guests were better. There's some real D-list celebrities appearing on the show.

Snow Queen 83

Space Mountain
----- (rethemed with funny aliens)
----- (travel to a distant planet and see a new just identified species of aliens. much like the minions (at universal) they spend most of the day playing pranks or eating junk food)

Now that sounds like a fun ride. It could be a gold mine merchandise wise as well.

Goofy Ninja

Yeah, usually I would be right with you loch, but Tomorrowland needs a refresh. It is stuck between 90's alien, tron and a rainbow.

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
Futurama: the Quest for Slurm
----- (elevated simulator, similar to flight of passage)

laughing_professor_futurama.gif

With Futurama I basically thought of Flight of Passage, but an serious spoofed version. The professor would be in the role of the scientist.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom