News Disney mask policy at Walt Disney World theme parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
While I don’t agree with what they did to Scarlett, with the large share of the entertainment industry owned by Disney, actors don’t really have too much of a choice. IMO
If Disney had done what Scarlett claims she wanted Disney to have done, she would have made LESS money, not more. The lawsuit was based on a Black Widow theatrical-exclusive release making Iron Man money, which was never going to happen even if there hadn't been a pandemic.

MagicHappens1971

If Disney had done what Scarlett claims she wanted Disney to have done, she would have made LESS money, not more. The lawsuit was based on a Black Widow theatrical-exclusive release making Iron Man money, which was never going to happen even if there hadn't been a pandemic.
Had there not been a pandemic Black Widow probably would’ve grossed in the upper 800-900 millions. Captain Marvel, Black Panther, and pretty much all of the newer marvel movies have made more than the first 2 Iron Man films. Black Widow is an incredibly popular character and the film would’ve done great…. Regardless what’s done is done, the fact that a star like Scarlett who worked for Disney for over 10 years had to make such a scene to get what she asked for or for Disney to make a deal with her is riddiculous

disneygeek90

Honestly if I ran a cruise company. You’re signing a waiver to get on right now.
I got off a RCL cruise on Saturday and it was great. Had zero covid concerns. A fully vaccinated ship 12+, all tested within two days, and anyone under 12 taking a PCR and rapid before boarding??

That’s the most covid checkpoints and precautions I’ve experienced in the entirety of the pandemic. Going on a plane a few months ago felt awful.

Parker in NYC

I’m convinced that Disney enjoys trolling WDW guests with the continued mask mandates. It’s like they want to push ALL the buttons and see if people still show up. And they do!

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
I got off a RCL cruise on Saturday and it was great. Had zero covid concerns. A fully vaccinated ship 12+, all tested within two days, and anyone under 12 taking a PCR and rapid before boarding??
Disney is even more strict than that. Fully vaccinated 12+, soon to be 5+, unvaccinated kids tested in advance, and everyone, regardless of vaccination status, testing before boarding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom