Making a Payment towards upcoming "room only" reservation.

valenrandy

Original Poster
Is there a way other than calling to make payment towards a room only reservation? I know in the past if I had a "vacation package" (tickets, room) I could pay online on the resort area of MDE. I have not been able to locate that option for room only ressie. If there is a way lease advise as I would really not like to wait a few hours on the line to make a payment.

Thanks!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
There is no way to pre-pay room only reservations online, sorry.
This^^^

No idea what the official reason for this is, but I would assume that it has to do with what happens behind the scenes.

When you book a room only, that booking is handled by Disney Resorts. A package is handled by the Disney Travel Company which, on paper at least, buys the rooms from Disney Resorts and re-sells them packaged with tickets, dining, etc.

wdwfan22

Is there a way other than calling to make payment towards a room only reservation? I know in the past if I had a "vacation package" (tickets, room) I could pay online on the resort area of MDE. I have not been able to locate that option for room only ressie. If there is a way lease advise as I would really not like to wait a few hours on the line to make a payment.

Thanks!
You can pay using the automated payment system so you don’t have to hold. We did this just recently. when you call just say make a payment. It was fast and painless.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom