Black Dot slowing down MY wdwmagic posting

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
When spending time on wdwmagic I am seeing a black dot on the right edge of my screen. I only noticed it when recently time after time I was having trouble giving someone a "like" or posting on a thread.
20211111_202409.jpg

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
If I put my cursor on that black dot and tap it....it goes away long enough for me to accomplish what I want. Yet it always returns.
20211111_202500.jpg

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
This is really something unique. I tried "googling" it but came up empty.
Any feedback on this? 🤔
BTW, it is only happening to me on wdwmagic.
I can go on my usual Tripadvisor or Cruise Critic Forums and view or post on either of them. NO black dot ever appears.
So the problem is seemingly not my device's fault.
20211111_204725.jpg

Last edited:

lazyboy97o

I think it might be a bad ad. I’ve just started having a similar issue on my phone (Safari on a iPhone 12 Pro running iOS 15.2 Beta 1). The circle though is attached to what looks like a video ad that is trying to load in the lower right corner.

wdwfan4ver

I know what you are talking about. I have the same issue here. I don't think is a selective device thing because I've seen that dot on my browser for this site. I use a desktop computer that has Opera. .

I've been other other sites and didn't see that black dot. Its on this sites end.

lazyboy97o

Some video shave actually loaded for me. They’ve all been for Robitussin Honey. Can’t do much before the video loads, wry thing is fine while it plays and then it seems to get hung up.

Minnesota disney fan

I get the black spot, but with an ad video! One time it was only the dot, but I still get these irritating black dot video's. Grrr. If it is WDWmagic's problem, I hope they fix it quick. Irritating. It goes away quickly when I click on it but comes back quickly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom