Flamingo Crossing Retail Center

TheGuyThatMakesSwords

Love this - but we all have to remember that the only way to GET there, and back, is TAXI-UBER-DRIVE. No WDW transportation :(. DW & I now know where a solid pharmacy is, in the event we need one, and can deal with TAXI-UBER. Not sure others can?

JohnD

A Five Guys is under construction.

07437047-4374-4E0B-9E74-D32B24F22B3E.jpeg

jimbo mack

Does anybody know if a Perkins is being sited here? The staff that worked at the one in Crossroads seemed to think they were being relocated to a new Perkins.

FigmentForever96

*Q*

maxairmike

Curious if items at this Target are priced higher since it’s more of a “Disney Target”.

Didn't notice anything that seemed appreciably higher at first glance, although I was really only paying attention to the prices of a couple things in the medicine area. I could tell at a quick glance the the food aisles are definitely geared toward the CP housing residents, though (as you would expect).

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
It's closer in size to a CVS then to a traditional Target. Google suggests chain drug stores are about 15,000 sq ft, this Target is close to 30,000 and regular Targets can bet 100,000 +

Posted pictures suggest a nice sized liquor section.
It’s one of the “mini targets” that have started to pop up…

I think Walmart tried something similar awhile back and abandoned that strategy. Old ideas recycled.

that’s for vista way…nothing more

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom