Disneyland Hawaii Resort (Open Brainstorming)

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
So the resort will have 3 parks (Disneyland Hawaii, Hawaii DisneySEA and Walt Disney Studios Hawaii), Disney Aloha District for shopping, eating, and entertainment. 4 Disney Hotels. Disneyland Hawaii opened in 2027, Hawaii DisneySEA opened in 2032, Walt Disney Studios Hawaii opened in 2037.

You may now post to help with concepts, and lands, attractions, and entertainment.

MickeyMouse10

I love the idea, because I've been wanting to go to Aulani.

But whenever I plan a vacation I always pick the parks over it every time. I figured I'd get bored with just the beach and the pool.

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

moan_new_friend_le_1400x.png

Finally something with Moana and water that makes sense.

It would be cool to see an aquarium that looks like this image. It could give the idea that you are looking at water, even though it is a thick glass tank.

MickeyMouse10

I like the idea of Little Mermaid or Moana getting the castle.

I don't care for the combo versions. It just feels like a weird mashup of different themes, especially the new Hong Kong one.

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I like the idea of Little Mermaid or Moana getting the castle.

I don't care for the combo versions. It just feels like a weird mashup of different themes, especially the new Hong Kong one.
I think Little Mermaid would be perfect to getting the castle.
But um, let's see about Lilo & Stitch attractions, shows and shopping for Disneyland Hawaii.

MickeyMouse10

DisneySea should definitely be made up of Islands (instead of lands). There can be 8 of them to represent the 8 islands of Hawaii.

Coincidentally Tokyo DisneySea has 8 lands, which consists of the following.

Mermaid Lagoon, Fantasy Springs, American Waterfront, Arabian Coast
Lost River Delta, Mediterranean Harbor, Mysterious Island, Port Discovery

But you don't have to use any them, I just provided them as an example. It would probably be best to go with more IP's than our Japanese counterpart.

MickeyMouse10

WDC99842

aef41e0a2367a4bc9363747757bbf1e1.gif

This may sound out of the box, but I think you should do a Hawaiian Bungalow castle. This way we can have it over the water at the end of DLH's version of Main Street.

My idea would make it vastly different then any other castle to date. Because it would look like it belongs only in Hawaii and nowhere else. It would look like the natives themselves created it making the castle out of natural materials like coral, logs, pili grass, seashells and coconut fronds.

Under the grass roof could be Moana’s logo emblazoned on the front. And not to be outdone inside the homestead would Maui’s origin along the walls (Like in Cinderella's castle).

MickeyMouse10

Ah yes, the castle that made the cover art of the original film get changed. It looks kinda disturbing imo, so you should just use eric’s castle

Yep, it's probably best not to use the version with the big . For some reason people might have a problem with it.

Innocent little girl - "Mommy what is that?
Mom - "It's just Triton's... huge... turret dear."

Out of the options I'm for the Moana version though. But Triton's castle isn't a bad consolation prize. Of course the cartoon version and not the new Woke version with the checkmarks.

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Yep, it's probably best not to use the version with the big *****. For some reason people might have a problem with it.

Innocent little girl - "Mommy what is that?
Mom - "It's just Triton's... huge... turret dear."

Out of the options I'm for the Moana version though. But Triton's castle isn't a bad consolation prize. Of course the cartoon version and not the new Woke version with the checkmarks.
Moana castle it is, folks. Now what about what attractions will have for Disneyland Hawaii, Hawaii DisneySEA and Walt Disney Studios Hawaii?

MickeyMouse10

Moana castle it is, folks. Now what about what attractions will have for Disneyland Hawaii, Hawaii DisneySEA and Walt Disney Studios Hawaii?

Cool, thanks for changing it.

But this is your show man. You can pick whatever castle you want. And I'll be happy as a pig and poop either way.

Twilight_Roxas

Moana doesn’t have a castle. I suggest a original castle like Shanghai Disneyland, and Hong Kong Disneyland or Snow White’s castle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom