Disneyland Texas (COMPLETED)

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
Will Hollywood Blvd will have some Roger Rabbit attractions like Toontown Transit and Baby Herman's Runaway Baby Buggy Ride.
surprised gordon ramsay GIF by Hell's Kitchen

🤞🏻

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
Hollywood Boulevard
6E46AFAB-95A7-43C8-9825-ED0BC0A17ACC.jpeg

Alas, finally, you have made it through the front gates of the Disneyland Texas theme park. Luckily, I, Disney Warrior, your tour guide, know the entire way around, so you guys won’t get lost.
Right above you is the Disneyland Railroad, which also features stops on
Wild Lagoon and Tomorrow City. As you enter Town Square, you will see Guest Relations, Package Pickup, and the Stroller and Wheelchair Rental on your left, and on your right, you will see a showing of Cinemagic (the same one that used to play in Disneyland Paris) as well as the Hollywood Brown Derby, a table service restaurant modelled after the real life Brown Derby. You may also see the Citizens of Hollywood and other bands perform, and you may also have a chance to meet characters such as Mickey Mouse and friends. There’s also a chance that you might also see a Red Car Trolley strolling down the boulevard.

As you continue walking down Hollywood Boulevard, passing by shops such as The Emporium and Disney Clothiers (If you can’t already tell, I’m rubbish at coming up with shop ideas), as well as passing by The Hollywood Roost (a coffee shop akin to Starbucks), you will come upon a fork in the road. What is upon the fork in the road, you may ask? Well, that’s gonna get revealed in the next part of Hollywood Boulevard! See you soon!

As you can see, I have changed my style of posting. New park, (not really) new me, new posting style! Tell me if you like it and/or if I should continue posting like this (please send feedback if you want)! I got somewhat inspired by greats like @DisneyManOne and @MANEATINGWREATH here with this style, and I hope it’s good!
Later!

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

newsboys01.jpg

It would be interesting to see what the Dapper Dans would look like in Hollywood. Probably a combo of the Originals and the Newsies.

Plus you could have a DCA trolley rather than a DL trolley go up and down Hollywood Boulevard.

Last edited:

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
Aight guys, we’re back!
Hollywood Boulevard, Part 2
BA998542-2739-4202-BC6B-087E149E8E05.jpeg

We have reached a 4 way fork in the road here. This center street here is named Sunset Boulevard. East simply leads to Pixar Place, we have already explored South, West leads to Toontown, and North leads to the castle. We will go north first.

You are now inching ever so slightly towards
Rapunzel’s Castle, it is looming in the distance. You pass by many minor shops such as the Hollywood Hat Shop, Uptown Jewelers, and Sweet Spells. Now, on your right is the most expensive (and hardest to get in ) restaurant in the entire park, Walt’s - An American Restaurant, which serves expensive American dishes, desserts, and drinks (no beer or wine, though. Walt didn’t want that.)
7530450C-CE50-4CC9-B9CF-CFFC4F440607.jpeg

Now let’s head back left. In between Toontown and the main section of Hollywood Boulevard is a transition, and that is Muppet Vision 3D, the same show from DHS and formerly DCA. We have now entered Toontown, which is the home of Mickey and Friends, as well as Roger Rabbit. There are many attractions to be found here, such as Mickey’s House, Minnie’s House, Donald‘s Boat, Chip n Dale’s Treehouse, Goofy’s Plane Crazy (a simple kiddie coaster), Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway, and towards the back section of Toontown, Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin as well as Toontown Transit (simulator attraction). For dining, there’s Henson’s Revue (Muppet themed dinner show, idea based on @spacemt354 ’s idea) toward the entrance of Toontown, but inside Toontown itself, there’s only Daisy’s Diner, Pluto’s Dog House, and Clarabelle’s Frozen Yogurt. There is also a path to Adventure Outpost through the forest in the left side of Toontown, this makes the park form a complete circle since every land has entrances to at least two other lands on either side of the land.
C680CE5D-2806-4E99-96A2-E7B85BDD038D.jpeg

It seems that you have made it to the Hub. Rapunzel’s Castle is now even closer to you, and you can go to Fantasy Kingdom just by taking one of two paths from the Hub, one of which goes through the castle. There are also paths to Hollywood Boulevard, Adventure Outpost, Wild Lagoon, and Tomorrow City. Pixar Place, however, must be accessed through either Tomorrow City or Hollywood Boulevard.
Here at the Hub, there’s nothing much to do here. There is a counter service restaurant here called Refreshment Corner (hot dogs and soda here), but the Hub is the perfect place to watch either of the park’s parades, Seasons of Fantasy (daytime), or The Wonder Parade (night time). You can also view the fireworks show, If You Can Dream It, You Can Do It, here, too.

Now there’s a 50/50 chance that I’ll cover the parades and fireworks show here, but seeing as I‘m more of a ride person, that may or may not happen. I also went back to the previous post and added the Red Car Trolley, thanks @MickeyMouse10 for that idea. Anyways, Adventure Outpost will be next, obviously.

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
Thanks for the love DW, it's coming along splendidly.

So is Toontown going to be where Adventureland usual is? With a Muppetvision situated where Crystal Palace is in the Magic Kingdom?
Unfortunately, I literally can’t draw (and I’m posting this all on my IPad), so I’m gonna have to explain this and let you guys use your imagination. The Toontown and Muppets subland(which are probably late additions) are located in the space in between the main section of Hollywood Boulevard and Adventure Outpost, Refreshment Corner is where Crystal Palace is. Muppetvision is on Sunset Bvld (Center St. equivalent). Wild Lagoon would be where Frontierland is, Fantasy Kingdom would be where Fantasyland is, Tomorrow City would be where Tomorrowland is, and Pixar Place would be based on Liberty Square (but with more rides, and now connecting TMC and HWB)

Really glad your enjoying this! Please make sure to check out Disneyland Germany, which was my first dream resort (it’s not as good as DLT, but it’s still great in my opinion)

Last edited:

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
Unfortunately, I literally can’t draw (and I’m posting this all on my IPad), so I’m gonna have to explain this and let you guys use your imagination. The Toontown and Muppets subland(which are probably late additions) are located in the space in between the main section of Hollywood Boulevard and Adventure Outpost, Refreshment Corner is where Crystal Palace is. Muppetvision is on Sunset Bvld (Center St. equivalent). Wild Lagoon would be where Frontierland is, Fantasy Kingdom would be where Fantasyland is, Tomorrow City would be where Tomorrowland is, and Pixar Place would be based on Liberty Square (but with more rides, and now connecting TMC and HWB)

Really glad your enjoying this! Please make sure to check out Disneyland Germany, which was my first dream resort (it’s not as good as DLT, but it’s still great in my opinion)
But where is the Great Movie Ride, Superstar Television, Monster Sound Show as Dick Tracy's Crimestoppers dark ride in Hollywood Blvd?

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
But where is the Great Movie Ride, Superstar Television, Monster Sound Show as Dick Tracy's Crimestoppers dark ride in Hollywood Blvd?
Dude, I had to keep things realistic here. I can’t just put like a gazillion rides in the Main Street equivalent lol, only like 2 or 3 d/e tickets maximum in this land

MickeyMouse10

I'd actually love to see a new version of The Great Movie Ride, with the new goodies they've bought.

But to tell you the truth, if Disney were to build Hollywood Studios today. Disney probably wouldn't make a Great Movie Ride. Because it wouldn't make them enough money in merchandising.

Eisner was more of a dreamer who loved to create new things. Iger bought things and now Chapek just wants to save money and make money.

Last edited:

Twilight_Roxas

The reason why is because since you said that there wouldn’t be any Star Wars IPs in Tomorrow City, and Buzz, and Marvel along with the original attractions wouldn’t be enough so bringing in the underrated Tron franchise would fill in the gaps of Tomorrow City.

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
Are you gonna have Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas dark ride as Dumbo's Circusland (Casey Jr. Circus Train, Circus Disney, Mickey's MadHouse, Pinocchio's Daring Journey and Dumbo the Flying Elephant for Fantasy Kingdom?
I miiiighhht put NBC in fantasy kingdom, Pinocchio and Dumbo will definitely be there, there will probably be a Mickey ride, but it won’t be madcap circus

MickeyMouse10

If you need more real estate for Disneyland Texas. You could always do what I did with my version of Disneyland Canada.

I put 2 lands (Adventureland and Pirates Cove) behind my Main Street U.S.A. (Maple Leaf Lane). This helped to separate all of the many lands effectively. I put entry areas halfway on each side of Main Street (for those lands) as well, which gave it even more alternate routes.

Last edited:

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
Onwards to our next adventure!
Adventure Outpost
3EAD6953-9753-4E13-B573-04DC8C53969B.jpeg

Right past the hub to your far west is the gates to Adventure Outpost. You are immediately greeted with the main outpost itself. Let’s describe what is available here. There are a few shops, like the Adventure Bazaar, Island Supply, and Adventure Market, a counter service snack restaurant called Tiki Juice Bar (dole whips), and one attraction, The Enchanted Tiki Room, which is the same as all other versions.

Towards the back of the village is a new attraction for Disneyland Texas, Jungle Jeeps. Replacing Jungle Cruise in this resort is an indoor jeep attraction (because in Texas, it can get hot) with many of the same scenes as Jungle Cruise. Right across from it is the SEA Hangout, which is a table service Iocation that is also a hub for the Society of Explorers and Adventurers in this outpost.

Alright guys, we are back! I‘m kinda tired lol, had a wild day including getting my flu shot (nothing like covid shot, though). Next time, we will explore the rest of Adventure Outpost! Enjoy!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom