Best ride in Florida?

Best ride in Florida?

• Total voters

Snake

Original Poster
So what do you consider the best ride? I've never been to Sea World, so I only put ones on the poll that I've actually ridden.
Not on the poll? Write it in a post.
My vote is Tower of Terror.

Karakasa

Of this list, Rise at the top for sure.

However, I would say my favorites are Dinosaur, Flight of Passage, Jurassic Park River Adventure (well, when it's in A-mode, its state in the last few years is kind of... "hmmmm"... maybe the 2021 refurb fixed things?), Star Tours, The Haunted Mansion and Soarin'. Kilimanjaro Safaris gets an honorable mention but at this point it's more an alternate way to view animals than a real theme park ride, imo.

Disstevefan1

Since I was limited to the survey list, I voted for Hagrids Motorbike Coaster. This attraction has a great queue, it has both dark ride and thrill ride elements. It has it all.

If FOP was on the list, I would probably would have voted for that.

JIMINYCR

I'll have to vote for the thrill of the coaster... The Velocicoaster. That takes you on a high speed 70mph circuit, twisting and turning upside down, every which way. No shoulder restraints which scares the heck out of you as you become inverted. The first coaster to make this coaster loving guys stomach churn.

Last edited:

OG Runner

This is really one of those questions like "who is your favorite child." Different people are looking for different things in
a ride. I agree with @JusticeDisney, how can you omit Flight of Passage? I would also say how can you omit Harry Potter,
Forbidden Journey. (totally unique ride system). I am sorry but the whole premise of your poll is flawed.

JIMINYCR

This is really one of those questions like "who is your favorite child." Different people are looking for different things in
a ride. I agree with @JusticeDisney, how can you omit Flight of Passage? I would also say how can you omit Harry Potter,
Forbidden Journey. (totally unique ride system). I am sorry but the whole premise of your poll is flawed.
Yes everyones reasons for why they prefer certain ones over others can vary so much. So the OP might as well list every possible ride in the state and ask whats your favorite.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom