News 'Disney Enchantment' coming to Magic Kingdom October 1 2021

Squishy

Personal Opinion I really Believe that Enchantment will be replace in 2023 with a new spectacular to coincide with lots of celebrations like WDC 100th anniversary, Mickey mouse's birthday, And from around the world Like tokyo's 40th, fantasy Springs Grand opening, Hongkong new land, Zootopia in Shanghai and new avengers e-ticket in Anaheim, Maybe paris new areas but its still delayed so..... there's a lot going on in 2023.

I'm really really expecting that enchantment is a temporary band aid for the time being.
again for me the show lack Heart and soul of Disney and I stand on my opinion Its a clip show with generic music. Only good for 1 time viewing and thats it.
Are they really going to do much with the parks for WDC 100th? I was thinking it's going to be more like a office party for them with some crappy speech about how they follow Walt Disney's legacy.

Goofnut1980

I expect more out of Disney. I was there for the 50th and I felt as disorganized as it was - I was at Kings Island. It was poorly planned. Stop listening to the dang shareholders. Because the crap they pulled with the 50th will not be a raving success. Sure they will do decent. But what a mess it was in there yesterday. It’s not like the anniversary was a surprise. Sorta started… oh 50 years ago. Get it together Disney.

SweetDuffy101

Are they really going to do much with the parks for WDC 100th? I was thinking it's going to be more like a office party for them with some crappy speech about how they follow Walt Disney's legacy.
You do know that they can milk money from people with Big anniversary numbers and 100 is not a moment that only goes through a company's speech. even Mickeys 90th birthday had a big marketing celebration we got mickeys mix magic at disneyland.

If chapek still Ceo I can expect a bad take on Parks and resorts 😂.
So happy that our park is not owned by WDC.

wtyy21

There have been hints from insiders since Enchantment was announced that bringing back HEA after it ends is a distinct possibility.
Feels like bringing back RDCT after DL 60th ends with new projection. It was a step backward at the time and feels outdated, and Disney acknowledges it and launched an variety new firework shows like Together Forever and Mickey's Mix Magic, which can be run even for NYE, as well as Disneyland after Dark fireworks.

No Name

Yeah neither this or Harmonious are horrendously bad. But neither really strive to be excellent. I’d call them generic highlight reels of existing creations, but even highlight reals are carefully putting together with a flow and a purpose. These shows are not. And so of course they fall flat.

mikejs78

Premium Member
But not compared to HEA

True, but it may take a while before something surpasses HEA again. It's still a good show and I see nothing wrong with having it stick around for 18 months and then return with an upgraded HEA....

Yeah neither this or Harmonious are horrendously bad. But neither really strive to be excellent. I’d call them generic highlight reels of existing creations, but even highlight reals are carefully putting together with a flow and a purpose. These shows are not. And so of course they fall flat.

Enchantment definitely has a flow and purpose. Harmonious is a stretch in that regard.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom