The World's Most Magical Celebration - Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Some people want the merch now, while they are in the parks. Not 6 or 12 or 18 months from now. If they are not pushing, shoving, or getting into fights, why does that make one stupid?
I have no problem with people getting souvenirs for themselves or their acquaintances

Attachments

• 93AA3C56-7304-44D9-A424-EC6CACA741B2.png
    93AA3C56-7304-44D9-A424-EC6CACA741B2.png
    240.8 KB · Views: 93

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Mostly because of my post...directly above yours.
The ebay crowd falls into the pushing, shoving, getting into fights category. But if the general guest or AP holder wants to prioritize merch today over rides (which many have probably been on numerous times anyways), who the heck cares? And the people who do prioritize rides are benefitting because of it. Its a win-win. The downside is the sillies who take it too far, which has already been discussed.

MickeyLuv'r

One thing I tend to agree with Dissteve about is that they are invincible as it currently stands because the customers aren’t nearly as intelligent as you are giving them credit for
?

Aren't the people posting to this forum WDW's customers?

Or do you no longer consider yourself to be a customer?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
?

Aren't the people posting to this forum WDW's customers?

Or do you no longer consider yourself to be a customer?
The “mean” customer…not each individual.

there are no “individuals” at Disney parks. They were built for mass market and the marketing is meant to move masses…not create “one of a kind magical wishes”

MagicHappens1971

I remember last week someone mentioned that they’re surprised “what’s coming” has been kept a secret. Day of and no frills or excitement, is there something else coming today that hasn’t been announced?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom