News 'Disney Enchantment' coming to Magic Kingdom October 1 2021

TTA94

Just my opinion but I think we wouldn’t been way better off with just a 50th tag to HEA. The MS projections could have been added to HEA and likely will anyway if/when HEA returns. It is what it is. Can’t help but think the original plan was to keep HEA with a 50th tag then have a light parade, but then they axed a light parade and went with a HEA replacement.

Disney Analyst

I just dont see this lineup as very inspiring or memorable Disney songs. Is Frozen still as crazy popular as it once was? My kids are past that by a long ways. Moana is/will be I think considered a classic as it ages. I just guess I will have to wait and see.

Frozen is huge. I know it’s hard to tell as time is weird now, but Frozen 2 just came out at the end of 2019… it hasn’t been used for anything at WDW yet and only made it like two weeks at Disneyland with its float in the new parade before the shut down.

BaymaxFan

Just my opinion but I think we wouldn’t been way better off with just a 50th tag to HEA. The MS projections could have been added to HEA and likely will anyway if/when HEA returns. It is what it is. Can’t help but think the original plan was to keep HEA with a 50th tag then have a light parade, but then they axed a light parade and went with a HEA replacement.
The original plan was to have an entirely new show for the 50th but I think it was only supposed to be around for a few months.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

I thought I read allot more was coming to the lineup that what some have projected front this previous video, if I’m not mistaking this show also seams shorter

Last edited:

wtyy21

The original 50th plan actually was to replacing HEA with park-focused nighttime spectacular, like RDCT, Celebrate! TDL, and Epcot Forever was, which contains past, present, and future attractions/shows at WDW theme parks and minimal IP appearance. A nighttime parade also being planned then.

We can't imagine what happens if the original plan goes ahead assume there was no pandemic then. We still have the original song "You Are the Magic" but instead of contemporary Disney animated films and villains like Onward, Frozen II, etc, the pre-pandemic plan of firework show will showcasing The Haunted Mansion, Country Bears, POTC (actually both are perfectly fit in villains section of DE), IASW, MSEP, Animal Kingdom rides, electrical water pageant, etc. where many out-of-state and international visitors don't know nostalgia why the ride is stil exist.

NOTE: It is not purposed, is planned (grammar mistake)

Last edited:

TTA94

The original 50th plan actually was to replacing HEA with park-focused nighttime spectacular, like RDCT, Celebrate! TDL, and Epcot Forever was, which contains past, present, and future attractions/shows at WDW theme parks and minimal IP appearance. A nighttime parade also being purposed then.

We can't imagine what happens if the original plan goes ahead assume there was no pandemic then. We still have the original song "You Are the Magic" but instead of contemporary Disney animated films and villains like Onward, Frozen II, etc, the pre-pandemic plan of firework show will showcasing The Haunted Mansion, Country Bears, POTC (actually both are perfectly fit in villains section of DE), IASW, MSEP, Animal Kingdom rides, electrical water pageant, etc. where many out-of-state and international visitors don't know nostalgia why the ride is stil exist.

Not expecting this to actually happen but based on the new seasonal DAH events and the Christmas events including fireworks and a parade, what’s stopping them from coming up with a 50th DAH next year in the Spring or Summer which could include a separate park focused nighttime show and a nighttime parade? It would definitely sell for sure.

UNCgolf

So are they live streaming the final Happily Ever After tonight along with Harmonious or are they only doing Harmonious?

mattpeto

Not expecting this to actually happen but based on the new seasonal DAH events and the Christmas events including fireworks and a parade, what’s stopping them from coming up with a 50th DAH next year in the Spring or Summer which could include a separate park focused nighttime show and a nighttime parade? It would definitely sell for sure.
Yeah I have been saying that for months. I could see an AH event from January to August at MK, making it 50th based.

I'm also hoping that Once Upon a Christmas Parade that will start running 4x per week in November will fully transition the cast members to FoF or (maybe a 50th themed parade) starting after the holidays.

mattpeto

So are they live streaming the final Happily Ever After tonight along with Harmonious or are they only doing Harmonious?
That’s the interesting thing, isn’t it?

They aren’t live streaming the “finale” of the very popular HEA show, but chose to soft launch and stream Harmonious on the same night.

Sounds like Disney thought this one through a little bit?

Twinkle away until it Twinkles back…

TrainsOfDisney

where many out-of-state and international visitors don't know nostalgia why the ride is stil exist.
I’m not actually sure this is true. I feel like people who travel across the ocean to visit Disney World typically know a little about Disney.

I’m a couple of states away from Florida and I see lots of Disney passholder and other Disney Park specific car magnets etc.

I think a good portion of the people filling the parks are nostalgic for the parks. Not Californians watching MSEP nostalgic... that gets into religious lol

TTA94

So, some are saying tomorrow (Thursday) IS a preview for the public of DE? And then some are saying it’s not? Which is it? lol.

wtyy21

So, some are saying tomorrow (Thursday) IS a preview for the public of DE? And then some are saying it’s not? Which is it? lol.
Yes, tomorrow (September 30) is the first performance of DE. But unlike HarmonioUS, this show will be performed privately only for some guests, including journalists, for media event. The official public premiere will be on October 1st.

gerarar

Premium Member
Lights in Town Square were off tonight for HEA’s final show:
7D75C31C-8ADF-4E6A-8472-E10CAA92A96A.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom