Can EU citizen visit the parks or?

MisterNoobNoob

Does anyone know, if EU citizen can visit the parks, now borders are open for tourist from EU (Denmark)

I will 100% for sure visit in 2022, but will/are parks open for EU citizen before that??
hope its not a "dum" question

kindest regards
John

nickys

Premium Member
Does anyone know, if EU citizen can visit the parks, now borders are open for tourist from EU (Denmark)

I will 100% for sure visit in 2022, but will/are parks open for EU citizen before that??

kindest regards
John
I believe that Biden said the restrictions will be lifted in early November for E.U. and U.K. citizens who are fully vaccinated. They haven’t yet confirmed the actual date.

Upvote 0

Sir_Cliff

As far as I know, Disney themselves don't have any restrictions at all on international travelers. If you're able to get into the United States, you'll be able to get into Walt Disney World.
Yes, if you were really keen you could go to somewhere like Mexico or Costa Rica that doesn't have entry restrictions for two weeks and then enter the US. As far as I understand it, the restriction is on people who have been in the EU or UK during the previous two weeks.

Upvote 0

JohnD

kindest regards
John

Yes, entry will already be allowed by that time provided you show proof of vaccination.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
Yes, entry will already be allowed by that time provided you show proof of vaccination.
And to clarify, you will need to show proof of vaccination to enter the US not to enter the Disney parks.

Yes, if you were really keen you could go to somewhere like Mexico or Costa Rica that doesn't have entry restrictions for two weeks and then enter the US. As far as I understand it, the restriction is on people who have been in the EU or UK during the previous two weeks.
Correct. And now that Canada has opened up to fully vaccinated travellers, you could spend 14 days there first and then fly to the US.

Upvote 0

MisterNoobNoob

Original Poster
As far as I know, Disney themselves don't have any restrictions at all on international travelers. If you're able to get into the United States, you'll be able to get into Walt Disney World.
Okay, thanks for answer :) Sounds good - Its so difficult to find heads and tales in all the different country rules ... thanks for clarify :)

Upvote 0

JohnD

And to clarify, you will need to show proof of vaccination to enter the US not to enter the Disney parks.

Correct. And now that Canada has opened up to fully vaccinated travellers, you could spend 14 days there first and then fly to the US.
Yes, that.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom