New profile posts

Disney scrambling to find new IPs to Magic Kingdom's Beyond Big Thunder project in a nutshell, aside from Coco
untitled_drawing_by_murofanguy97_dhigcmu-fullview.jpg
UniversalIsMid98
UniversalIsMid98
just in case Villain Mountain doesn't come to fruition and stays on the drawing board and not further milk the TS and Cars franchises
Epcot's Communicore Hall + Mickey & Friends meet and greet + Same Three Characters(Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy) like the 2013-19 before the old building was closed and demoed without adding a fourth friend(Pluto, Daisy, Max, Clarice, Clarabelle) =

DISAPPOINTMENT :)

I love being disappointed
LET'S GO MOON GIRL REP AT WDW IN THE NEW DRONE SHOW, LET'S GIVE HER A MEET AND GREET SPOT AT HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS OR EPCOT(unless she's forbidden from appearing at a park due to Universal park rights)
Screenshot 2024-05-17 8.15.42 PM.png
Sorry if I went overboard on my rant of why the Mickey 90th Birthday song is the park song that I cannot stand, still a bad song is a bad song

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-16 5.48.36 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-16 5.48.36 PM.png
    87.7 KB · Views: 5
Happy anniversary to the opening of Muppet-Vision 3D, a true hidden gem of Hollywood Studios, which opened on this day in 1991
Dear, WDW Entertainment

Don't take out the Figment M&G at Epcot as he has not been a busy character to meet right now, I'm worried about his future, take the Fancy Nancy M&G out at DHS instead, bc, she doesn't deserve the love or attention

Thanks
How are you all feeling about this?IMG_0517.jpeg

This means Tinker Bell might never return to the Town Square Theater…, sad day in America 😢

And yet they refuse to phase out Fancy Nancy from Hollywood Studios for good
Back
Top Bottom