zzzzzzzzz.....

Ariel

Original Poster
adfnifjnfwenfwoef

Oops! Sorry, fell asleep on my keyboard. :rolleyes: :snore:

And now I've lost my train of thought...I'll get back to you if I think of what I was going to day...must not have been important....:hammer:

NowInc

Originally posted by mightyduck
Hey! I'm not gone, just wandering in and out while I teach these kidlets strong word choice....

"strong word choice"...doesn't that translate into profanity???

Dam..I wish I went to YOUR school for my youth education.

mightyduck

Originally posted by NowInc

"strong word choice"...doesn't that translate into profanity???

Dam..I wish I went to YOUR school for my youth education.

LMAO.... Not strong word USE....

Of course, they are never sharp enough to catch that when I introduce word choice....

NowInc

LMAO.... Not strong word USE....

Of course, they are never sharp enough to catch that when I introduce word choice....

LoL..good thing too...I'm sure it would go over REAL well with the board of education when they learn that kids are getting "street smarts" in your class.

NowInc

Yep...I'm gettin comfy on the big fluffy forum couch...I'll be here for a while. Yet another slow work day...

Yeah...so the budget meeting ends...I get my adjustment forms...made a few fixes (took all of 2 hours)...and now im waiting for round 2 of the wonderfull budget meetings to end.

Too much politics here....If they would just do my ideas as I vision them....things would work out juuuuuust fine.....at least I think so :)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Ariel
adfnifjnfwenfwoef

Oops! Sorry, fell asleep on my keyboard. :rolleyes: :snore:

And now I've lost my train of thought...I'll get back to you if I think of what I was going to day...must not have been important....:hammer:

WAKEUP!!!!!!! ITS Friday!!!! TGIF Gang!!!!
WooooHooooo!!! I is so happy it is Friday, plus I have a 5 day weekend next week!!! In on Monday and Tues...then I gets some much needed down time!
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Ok I need some more caffiene, STAT!!! Can ya tell....lol :rolleyes: :animwink:

Ariel

Original Poster
Re: Re: zzzzzzzzz.....

Originally posted by DMC-12

WAKEUP!!!!!!! ITS Friday!!!! TGIF Gang!!!!
WooooHooooo!!! I is so happy it is Friday, plus I have a 5 day weekend next week!!! In on Monday and Tues...then I gets some much needed down time!
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Ok I need some more caffiene, STAT!!! Can ya tell....lol :rolleyes: :animwink:

LOL...okay, we'll make that caffinated tea for you DMC...no need to yell.... ;)

mightyduck

LoL..good thing too...I'm sure it would go over REAL well with the board of education when they learn that kids are getting "street smarts" in your class.

LMAO.... I teach in an urban district... these kids have more "street smarts" than I can teach them. Lessons on word choice focus more on which words they CAN use that they know....

mightyduck

Re: !!!!

woohoo!! TEA!!!

Let me tell ya..If it wasn't for this message board, AIM,ICQ,and MSN messenger...I'd go nuts at work.

NowInc, do you need decaf, also? What do you prefer? :)

NowInc

Re: Re: !!!!

NowInc, do you need decaf, also? What do you prefer? :)

I need Cafinated...if you saw me right now..you'd agree...

The only thing keeping me awake is the occasional ding of AIM from one of my friends.

At least I have a change (although be it a small one) of getting out of here before 6....I have to "train" someone, and if they don't get here before 5:30...I'm sure to be here until after 6.

:hammer:

mightyduck

Re: Re: Re: !!!!

I need Cafinated...if you saw me right now..you'd agree...

The only thing keeping me awake is the occasional ding of AIM from one of my friends.

At least I have a change (although be it a small one) of getting out of here before 6....I have to "train" someone, and if they don't get here before 5:30...I'm sure to be here until after 6.

:hammer:

Okay, then.... black? green? orange pekoe? :) We aim to please. :)

NowInc

Re: Re: Re: Re: !!!!

Okay, then.... black? green? orange pekoe? :) We aim to please. :)

definatly green...need the energy.

I think they should move the coffee maker to my office..I drink like 9 cups a day....and the worst part is I HATE the taste...I drink it for the jolt.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom