Zootopia characters confirmed

Kman101

Anna and Elsa's horrendous waits likely scared them from putting out perceived popular characters. That and $$. So now Olaf gets no line when before he likely would have had one out the door. So that's probably why they put Nick and Judy in Move It, Shake it. Gives all guests the opportunity to 'see them' and they don't have to deal with a meet and greet line. It shouldn't be one or the other but that's how they run the parks.

IanDLBZF

Anna and Elsa's horrendous waits likely scared them from putting out perceived popular characters. That and $$.
And you can also combine the tour group/cheerleader problem we have during certain points of the year, and that's adding fuel to the fire. Thanks Brazil, we love you (NOT)!
And I'm sure Disney learned it's lesson with Anna and Elsa, but that did not stop them from putting Hiro and Baymax, Joy and Sadness, and now Moana in the parks!
But hey, they did meet during MVMCP last year, and I'm sure they're likely going to meet during this year's MVMCP as well!

IanDLBZF

Joy and Sadness weren't exactly available when the film came out. They waited quite a bit on that one.
Yeah, took them 10 months, and a Academy Award, before they became meetable. But hey, at least Baymax, Joy and Sadness are now WDW exclusives!

Last edited:

IanDLBZF

Apparently Nick & Judy are in the pre-parade (Creepa Crew) for MNSSHP this year again!
It also appears that they may very likely will return to MVMCP for meet and greets this year!

Cmdr_Crimson

Along with the cows from Home On The Range?
The only character from Home on the Range worth meeting would be the rabbit, because that rabbit was AWESOME.

Well, you'd be surprised...They did have a Pre-parade at MK...http://www.kippel.com/philip/portfolio.php?cat_id=29
Photo's of characters from said site...
While Pearl is a Face character the cows I do believe were just puppets....And sadly not even an Alameda Slim Face or Costume Character...
hotrparade07.jpg
hotrparade11.jpg
hotrparade13.jpg
hotrparade16.jpg

Last edited:

Ag11gani

Well, you'd be surprised...They did have a Pre-parade at Disneyland...http://www.kippel.com/philip/portfolio.php?cat_id=29
Photo's of characters from said site...
While Pearl is a Face character the cows I do believe were just puppets....And sadly not even an Alameda Slim Face or Costume Character...
hotrparade07.jpg
hotrparade11.jpg
hotrparade13.jpg
hotrparade16.jpg

I think it was acctualy at MK as that looks like MK's floats and the aticticle says it ran before the Share a Dream Come True parade.

Cesar R M

I didn't think Planes was all that bad; not GREAT, mind you, but inoffensive enough, and I have seen far worse animated films. The WWII flashback was surprisingly dark.
Funnily, the first planes movie looked kinda cheap in the 3d detail department. the second was way better.
Not sure why they loved the first movie more than the second. I guess people just like racing.
as for general quality, they still felt in a between direct to dvd and theatrical release.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom