Zoo Tycoon

BAM

Original Poster
Anybody who loved Roller Coaster Tycoon will like this game. Although it doesn't have coasters in it, the game looks really awesome, and looks to be a really hot seller. For anyone who is wandering, it comes out on this Thursday, October 18. But my local electronic stores don't get it till Friday. The price is $29.99. The graphics are really good on it too. The official site is www.microsoft.com/games/zootycoon/ . Go check it out.

radioandy

Looks great! I've already built my "Epcot" on RCT...now I can build Animal Kingdom.
I can't wait to hear the sound effects on this one.
Thanks for the info!

BAM

Original Poster
Ok, just got the game on Friday and I hope to be giving you a full in-depth report on how the game is within the next week(Just a little too busy having so much fun with it that I don't have time to post messages). All I can tell you so far is; that this game kicks butt. If you like animals, and you liked RCT; this game will knock your socks off!!! Go get this game!!!

I know what your thinking,"How am I going to afford two games(Ultimate Ride and Zoo Tycoon)." Somehow get enough money and go get this game. You won't regret it.

P.S. Fill free to ask questions about this game too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom