Zippity Doo da

real mad hatter

Hmmm.You know,come to think of it,nothing..Honest! For extra energy I just take a deep breath of the magic in the air,and that fills my lungs with enough power to keep me going..The aromas of candy & other foods in the parks does it for me..My DW may have a piece of fruit and my DS a doughnut,but the smells in the air is all I require..;)

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
I think it's the Scout in me, I always have some trail mix with me. Basic granola, raisins, plain M&M's, mixed nuts, cut up banana chips, and a little cinnamon. I chew on some of this now and then and stay hydrated and I don't have any problems. That being said, there is medicinal power in all the frozen treats of WDW as well as the funnel cakes!

HollyAD

One of the frozen strawberry bars. They have been a favorite since I was a little kid! I don't know why but I guess it's nostalgic. And for some reason I always visit the stand next to Space Mountain. And I agree with the coke statements. I always go for a nice Diet Coke when I'm feeling a little ride hang over. Settles the stomach and is refreshing. My husband works for coke so I'm just happy they have coke products so I can have a diet soda!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom