Zero-Entry Pools?

EricJ

Original Poster
I know there's probably a place to look it up, but which of the resorts have Zero-Entry pools (ie., no steps, a natural sloping entry) for their main swimming pool?

With mobility problems, I'm thinking it's a better option for taking more swimming breaks, but I weren't sure how many of them there were--I liked Animal Kingdom Lodge's, but I thought it was the only one. Right now it's the one thing keeping my Caribbean Beach reservation, and I'd like to see how wide my options are if I had to look anywhere else.

minniemickeyfan

I know there's probably a place to look it up, but which of the resorts have Zero-Entry pools (ie., no steps, a natural sloping entry) for their main swimming pool?

With mobility problems, I'm thinking it's a better option for taking more swimming breaks, but I weren't sure how many of them there were--I liked Animal Kingdom Lodge's, but I thought it was the only one. Right now it's the one thing keeping my Caribbean Beach reservation, and I'd like to see how wide my options are if I had to look anywhere else.
The main pool at CBR does have one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom