Zebras gone again at Kilimanjaro Safaris?

Tip Top Club

If you saw them June 19th you most likely saw the grevy's that live on the North Savanna, but the herd of Grants is back out on the ride in the savanna that is around the lions, warthogs, and cheetahs. Some of the other animals may be off show while the zebras get acclimated to this new area.

Meanwhile the large herd of Addax will continue to roam the hot springs area.

But Zebras should be out on a regular basis for the foreseeable future. Emphasis on should! We all saw how that went last time!

drew81

If you saw them June 19th you most likely saw the grevy's that live on the North Savanna, but the herd of Grants is back out on the ride in the savanna that is around the lions, warthogs, and cheetahs. Some of the other animals may be off show while the zebras get acclimated to this new area.

Meanwhile the large herd of Addax will continue to roam the hot springs area.

But Zebras should be out on a regular basis for the foreseeable future. Emphasis on should! We all saw how that went last time!

Wow! I am excited to hear this! I hope it works out this time.

Piebald

Last time we asked about the zebras a CM was a bit too revealing as to why they were removed in the first place. Citing reasons such as illness, death and even one of the zebras killing the offspring of other species. (Typical bigmouth CM always willing to tell guests stuff they necessarily shouldnt just to sound knowledgeable and important)

That being said, hopefully they work out.

MOXOMUMD

Our family has horses and is was awkward explaining to my little one the first time she saw "one horse scratching the other's back". Now she knows better but I could see how this could offend somebody even though it's human nature.

BoarderPhreak

Our family has horses and is was awkward explaining to my little one the first time she saw "one horse scratching the other's back". Now she knows better but I could see how this could offend somebody even though it's human nature.

What's the difference between The Rolling Stones and an Aberdeen sheep farmer?

The Rolling Stones say, "Hey, you, get off of my cloud."

The farmer says, "Hey, McLeod, get offa ma ewe!"

Disney Analyst

Typically when Zebra's were brought up by a guest the Safari driver was not supposed to say a thing, essentially acting as if they did not exist..

but yes, the Zebra's started coming back 2 weekends ago.. They did some training, had the lions, cheetahs, and warthogs covered.. slowly uncovered... took the zebras out.. then brought them back.. I think they are out daily now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom