Zebra Domes

NewfieFan

The most over rated product on a Disney menu, though I personally think Dole whips give them a good run.

You know, the first time I had them I was like, "meh!" I had them at Boma buffet and they really didn't do anything for me. Fast forward a few years later and we were at the Mara late one night and I had a real sweet tooth that evening. Hubby suggested we pick up the 5 pack of Zebra Domes in the cooler section to take back to the room. They were amazing!!! And I've loved them ever since. I don't know if I had a bad lot the first time around, was too full from my buffet, or just had too high expectations but they were certainly better the second time around.

I also thought a Dole Whip was "meh" too *ducks* and I haven't given it a second chance... I guess I should!

luv

I don't like pineapple or dark chocolate, so Dole Whips and Zebra Domes are both yucky to me. I also don't think Le Cellier is anything special at all. :)

rufio

I hope that's not true!!! I've heard so much about them and I get to try them in less than a month!

GoochDSA

I agree. While they aren't bad, they also aren't as good as most seem to claim. However, they do happen to be a lot better out of the fridge at Mara than off the dessert line at Boma, but still not deserving of the hype.

MaxsDad

I first had one in 2006. Loved them from the start.

Over the last few years, it seems to me the recipe has changed. I cannot put my finger on it, but they taste different. I still get them whenever I haev a chance, for sure. Maybe its just me.

sweetpee_1993

I dunno. I'm kinda glad the zebra domes aren't made of real zebra because...you know...what part of the animal would that be???? I don't even want to think of any parts on a zebra similar in shape. You're talkin' eyeballs or worse balls! :eek:

Dole whips. I've had one of those, too. I think I like my Dole and whips seperate. I'm a redhead. It comes with the territory. But I do love to snack on fresh pineapple.

Pooh Lover

Zebra Domes were the best part of Boma for me personally. :) Vitani, fear not....YOU will love them!

Dole Whips will always be number one for me because of the nostalgia factor and how refreshing they are when you need it the most.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Original Poster
I dunno. I'm kinda glad the zebra domes aren't made of real zebra because...you know...what part of the animal would that be???? I don't even want to think of any parts on a zebra similar in shape. You're talkin' eyeballs or worse balls! :eek:

Dole whips. I've had one of those, too. I think I like my Dole and whips seperate. I'm a redhead. It comes with the territory. But I do love to snack on fresh pineapple.
no hair just a red head

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom