Zebra Domes in AK?

SayCheers!

Original Poster
I've been wanting to try these for years, but I never make it over to AKL. For some reason I've convinced myself that I read they became available in the park (wishful thinking??). I've searched menus, but I haven't seen it. Can anyone tell me if I'm just dreaming, or if it's true, where can I find them?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Nope only can be found at Jambo House/AKL and at Kidani. At Jambo House they are at The Mara the QS in the cooler as a snack/desert credit if on the dining plan in a pack of 4. Boma has them at dinner on the buffet but not at breakfast. And at Kidani they have that 4 pack in the cooler at the gift shop. That's it and is the only places you can get them on property. ;)

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Boo :-/ but thank you for keeping me from darting into every snack and retail location like a zebra-dome addict!

Haha! You're very welcome! It's just a quick ride to AKL to pick some up which is easy with a car that we always have but if you don't have a car just hop over there from AK in a bus and then back to AK and hop in the bus wherever you need to go. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom