zebra domes at breakfast

SPOERLX3

Original Poster
does anyone know if you can get a zebra dome at breakfast? :slurp: With all the talk, I really want to try 1 or 2 or 3............................but we are going for breakfast. :shrug:

shoppingnut

Unfortunately no. I'd love them for breakfast too, but they have so many other yummy things on the buffet you won't even be thinking about them.

SPOERLX3

Original Poster
can you get them anywhere else?

thank you shoppingnut, do you know if they are available anywhere else, maybe easily accessable one day that we are at AK?

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
do you know if they are available anywhere else

Yep... do what I do... go to the Mara (counter service /food court)... and pick em up. They have them in the cooler.

Its just a step out the back door from Boma... and make a left... its near the Arcade and bathrooms near the pool.

Yum! :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

slappy magoo

Yep... do what I do... go to the Mara (counter service /food court)... and pick em up. They have them in the cooler.

Its just a step out the back door from Boma... and make a left... its near the Arcade and bathrooms near the pool.

Yum! :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

But will they have them by breakfast time? I remember seeing them there, definitely, along with paw print brownines, but don't rememebr if I saw them early morning.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
But will they have them by breakfast time? I remember seeing them there, definitely, along with paw print brownines, but don't rememebr if I saw them early morning.

They should have them there... if not... ask a CM... they will find em for ya. But I have seen them there at all hours of the day.

SPOERLX3

Original Poster
Yippee!

:sohappy: :slurp: :sohappy: :slurp: :sohappy: :slurp: :sohappy: :slurp: :sohappy: :slurp:

I WILL POST MY SUCCESS(or lack of) when I get back. We are going in December.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom