Youtuber Hates Disneyland (and is "Harassed")

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Original Poster
Mackenzie Marie (mid level Vlogger at Youtube) apparently had a bad experience at Disneyland recently, so of course she took it to Youtube!

Here's her story.

Here's her Vlog post with "video evidence"

And, here is a fan (FreshBaked) response.

What do you think?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Well that is 15 minutes of my life I will never get back.

It was like I was listening to an inconsolable 3 year old that could not understand that the thing she wanted was not possible.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Original Poster
I find it particularly confounding that first she was upset they were offering a fastpass, then was upset when they didn't give her a fastpass...

Hopefully she never visits WDW...ADRs and FP+ would blow her small mind. :p

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Original Poster
Imagine the reaction if she was at McDonalds and they forgot the fries...
francis-flips-a-table-in-his-anger-o.gif

brb1006

I find it particularly confounding that first she was upset they were offering a fastpass, then was upset when they didn't give her a fastpass...

Hopefully she never visits WDW...ADRs and FP+ would blow her small mind. :p
Getting upset over a fastpass has to be one of the stupidest reasons why she hates Disneyland. Good luck spending you're vacation at WDW because fastpass is very common in all of the attractions in the WDW resort.

Voxel

President of Progress City
Mackenzie Marie (mid level Vlogger at Youtube) apparently had a bad experience at Disneyland recently, so of course she took it to Youtube!

Here's her story.

Here's her Vlog post with "video evidence"

And, here is a fan (FreshBaked) response.

What do you think?

I would agree with Fresh Baked. In many ways Disneyland Staff were some of the nice Disney Staff Experiences I've had.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Original Poster
It would be amusing, frankly, if her little "hashtag" were turned against her. :p

The rant I can take, the attempt to turn it into some sort of internet "movement" I despise.

If you have an issue with a CM, that's what Guest Relations is for. Not taking it to youtube and twitter. What a ding dong.

brb1006

I would agree with Fresh Baked. In many ways Disneyland Staff were some of the nice Disney Staff Experiences I've had.
I agree with Fresh Baked also, I love following those guys on Youtube along with MoustSteps and Dizney Coast To Coast on the latest about Disneyland and the other Disney Parks.

Voxel

President of Progress City
It would be amusing, frankly, if her little "hashtag" were turned against her. :p

The rant I can take, the attempt to turn it into some sort of internet "movement" I despise.

If you have an issue with a CM, that's what Guest Relations is for. Not taking it to youtube and twitter. What a ding dong.
Guest Relations is amazing at Disneyland. Found our selves there a few times to give commendations to various employees.

flynnibus

Premium Member
I refuse to watch videos of some just talking to their own camera... Especially if it's in the car, bathroom, or other incredibly stupid place.

I don't go to YouTube to listen to random idiots talk aloud hoping the world will listen

Cosmic Commando

Funny how the entire day was recorded on video, but the one actual objectionable thing (the CM swearing about how rude they were) wasn't shown. :rolleyes: Even if the CM did say it, I agree with her... but you gotta keep a sock in it until you're sure the guest/customer can't hear you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom