youtube or similar to show my 3 year old?

MommyMoses

Original Poster
We are taking a fairly last minute 2 day trip to WDW in 2 weeks for my 3 yo's birthday. He hasn't been since he was a baby and doesn't know anything about it.

I remember with my daughter (now 6.5), we got a Disney DVD and watched that and she got so excited. But I don't think we have enough time this time around to order one.

Are there online videos such as YouTube or something that I can show him? Or if you know how I could get a real DVD that he could watch a few times, that would be great!

Thanks!

Rammstein

We are taking a fairly last minute 2 day trip to WDW in 2 weeks for my 3 yo's birthday. He hasn't been since he was a baby and doesn't know anything about it.

I remember with my daughter (now 6.5), we got a Disney DVD and watched that and she got so excited. But I don't think we have enough time this time around to order one.

Are there online videos such as YouTube or something that I can show him? Or if you know how I could get a real DVD that he could watch a few times, that would be great!

Thanks!

There's a loop of one of the older Walt Disney World Resort TV channels on Google and on Youtube that could be of use to yourself. Just type in "Walt Disney World Resort TV", and you should be able to get it.

wdwmomof3

You can go to youtube and there are several of them on there. I have a few saved so if you would let me know what you would like to see, I'll send you the link. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom