Your World Showcase Refurb

Turtle

Original Poster
What would you put into a massive overhaul of the World Showcase at Epcot? You get up to 4 new rides, and 1 new country! Discuss! :D

Turtle

Original Poster
1. I would put a ride through Venice in Italy similar to Storybook Canals but on a bigger scale.
2. A ride of the civil war in America!
3. My new pavilion would be Brazil with an indoor roller coaster through the rain-forest.
4. BRACE YOURSELVES! A Dr. Who e-ticket attraction in England (Bring all the Whovians to the park and reap the money benefits muahahaha)

Comments? Criticisms?

PUSH

1. Put a ride in France that takes you on the Seine (river running through Paris) and you go by the famous landmarks (Eiffel Tower, l'Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame de Paris, etc). I know not all of these places are visible from the Seine, but it'd still be nice.
2. I'm stealing the idea of a gondola ride through Venice, Italy
3. My new country would be Australia with a safari-type ride through the Outback, Sydney and other major places in Australia. Maybe like Maelstrom or Gran Fiesta Tour, but on land.

I left out another ride because I don't think every country needs a ride.

Turtle

Original Poster
1. Put a ride in France that takes you on the Seine (river running through Paris) and you go by the famous landmarks (Eiffel Tower, l'Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame de Paris, etc). I know not all of these places are visible from the Seine, but it'd still be nice.
2. I'm stealing the idea of a gondola ride through Venice, Italy
Problem is if we have both of those that'd be a collection of 4 water rides in world showcase (Seine, Mexico, Venice, Maelstrom)

PUSH

Problem is if we have both of those that'd be a collection of 4 water rides in world showcase (Seine, Mexico, Venice, Maelstrom)

Okay, I'll swap out the Venice ride with a Mt. Fuji coaster in Japan. Four water rides might be overkill. I just want to keep the Seine ride because I love France (never been there other than Epcot) and speak quite a bit of French.

Turtle

Original Poster
Okay, I'll swap out the Venice ride with a Mt. Fuji coaster in Japan. Four water rides might be overkill. I just want to keep the Seine ride because I love France (never been there other than Epcot) and speak quite a bit of French.
i agree. epcot needs a coaster

Tip Top Club

It absolutely does not. EPCOT is not that type of theme park.

World Showcase does not need a refurb, it's great. I wouldn't mind an indoor show, (perhaps a west end theatre in the UK) I also wouldn't mind a new country down the road, but the other parks are in much more need than EPCOT.

Matt7187

1. Ratatouille ride from Paris in France
2. Mt. Fugi roller coaster in Japan
3. A great movie ride ish ride through American history
4. A brazil pavillion with the rainforest roller coaster

ctxak98

I actually think it would be cool is they all had some sort of Water ride. I think it ties it all together in some ways?! the water from the worldshowcase and through to the rides would be a nice touch. I agree World Showcase does not need thrill rides, However if they want to make a Mt. Fuji rollercoaster then I think thats fine.

On a side note, Italy needs something bad. Also I think adding Ireland, Brazil and maybe Egypt?

wiigirl

1. Ratatouille ride from Paris in France
2. Mt. Fugi roller coaster in Japan
3. A great movie ride ish ride through American history
4. A brazil pavillion with the rainforest roller coaster

I could get behind those...
75.gif

techee

Here's my two cents on a World Showcase Refurb:

First up is the 4 new rides.

1. Japan - I do agree that Japan needs a ride. I wouldn't however put in a roller coaster. Instead, I would put in a small attraction about its video game history. It would be a motion sensor game wrapped around Kingdom Hearts. Guests will enter through the Mark of Mastery Exam for Keyblade Wielders. There'll be five rooms, each room being a stage and each stage will be a world. At the end, you'll learn whether or not you have passed. Afterwards, guests will go in a huge arcade featuring Japan's best games like Super Mario Bros.
  2. China - I will put in a simulator, with a visual 3D tour of the country.
  3. France - I will redo the show there by modernizing it and adding in Disneyland Paris.
  4. England - I'll put in a walkthrough of a English TV show or movie, with some interactive exhibits there.
Now onto my new country for the area:
  1. I'd like to include more than one country, but I can only include one. And this one country would have to be none other than the country of Brazil. This country can easily be done. A central hub with hut like buildings housing a shop, a restaurant, and a attraction. This attraction will be for the kids. It'll be one big "Jungle" gym with monkeys, trees, and the complete tropical feel. Don't worry, there's something for the adults to do. They can go on a walk surrounding the jungle gym where they get full experience of walking through the Brazilian rain forest.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom