Your WDW Food or Drink Guilty Pleasure

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
Do you have any food or drink guilty pleasures that you can only partake in while at WDW?

Mine would have to be a Dole Whip Float, a Minnie Strawberry bar and adult drinks that can only be found on my treks around World Showcase.

:wave:

MKCP 1985

Dole Whip & a Churro! :sohappy:

also the chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich! :king:

No wonder I always gain weight despite all that walking! :lookaroun

EPCOT Explorer

Dole Whips...While we were at Poly waiting for Wishes to start my familly must have had about 5 of them!...And there were only 3 of us.:lookaroun:lol:

LowesChevy

I always schedule in a funnel cake, ice cream cookie sandwich or piece of apple struedel from Germany, sometimes all of them :animwink: Amen for all that walking!

kirinan

The Mickey Mouse-shaped ice cream bar! I have to have one each day that I'm at a park. I love the thick chocolate coating.

I even have a close-up photo of my husband holding one as part of my screensaver at work. --Sob!-- I want one now...

Phonedave

Figaro Fries (with all the toppings)

Horrible to behold, and horrible for you. But yet, I eat them every trip.

-dave

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
There are so many.....

Figaro Fries, Dole Floats, Strawberry Swirl, School Bread, Mickey premium bars.....

accord99cutie

Premium Member
Biscuits and gravy for breakfast at Coronado springs, who can beat that for only $3.50 or so??!!! and at the pool bar there, I am in love with the tropical storm drinks... mmmm...

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
:cry::cry: Mickey Sticky Buns....

Now that the Concourse Steakhouse is closed...will we ever see Mickey Sticky's again??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom