Your Potter-Swatter

Hollywood Studios:
  • Close down the Backlot Tour
  • Build 'Galaxy of Star Wars' area, which takes up Streets of America, Indiana Jones show, and of course the current Star Tours.
  • Move the Indiana Jones show to Animal Kingdom, where an Indiana Jones coaster (like the one in Paris) and an Indiana Jones Adventure (like in LA and Japan) would also be added, to make an Indiana Jones land (the theming would be exceptional).
  • Expand Pixar Place to cover the whole of Animation Courtyard and the Backlot Tour.
  • Animation Courtyard would become Toy Story Playland, with an RC Racer, Slinky Dog Zig Zag Spin, Bo Peep Carousel, Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop, and of course Midway Mania.
  • Honey I Shrunk the Kids would become It's Tough to Be a Bug (moved from Animal Kingdom, replaced with Lion King Show) and the playground would be re-themed to A Bug's Life.
  • 'Monstroplis' would also be included. This would have a Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor (moved from Tomorrowland), a 'door coaster' similar to Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, and a Harryhausen's restaurant. Also a Ride and Go Seek ride like in Japan would be possible, if there is room.
  • And, where the backlot tour used to be, there would be a 'Cars Land', the same as the one in LA.
  • Also an Incredibles land would be good, with a 4D ride involving the pods in the film, but similar to The Amazing Adventures of Spider Man. Also an interactive show with Edna, similar to Turtle Talk would be hilarious. Although this land would be difficult to build because of lack of space.
  • And Phase II of the Pixar Place expansion would see 'The Big Blue World' replace the Lights, Motors Action Stunt Show. This is an indoor land, similar to DisneySea's Mermaid Lagoon, just themed around Finding Nemo. There would be three attractions: Finding Nemo Musical (moved from AK and replaced with Tarzan show), The Seas with Nemo and Friends (moved from Epcot), and Crush's Coaster.
  • The final step is to change the title of Hollywood Studios to 'Disney's Adventure Kingdom'. :D

The Galaxy of Star Wars would include a huge 'Death Star' replica, with some kind of innovative ride in it. This would be located where the Indiana Jones show used to be.
Star Tours would stay the same, just with better theming.
The Streets of America would be converted into the 'Streets of the Galaxy', with incredible theming, and the backdrops being re-painted into famous cities/planets from SW. This would include Tatooine, Coruscant, Naboo, and Endor. There would be a huge 'Jedi Training Academy' in Coruscant, which is more like an interactive show, and also there would be a huge pod racing attraction in Tatooine.
It would also be interesting if there could be a submarine like ride, where guests can travel to Gungan City.

MA Screamin'

Before Harry and his friends were stars of movies, there were, in still are, stars of books. So, I think a boutique park themed to famous literature would be a good Potter-Swatter. A large amount of thrills would reside here. Lands would include:

Puffin Avenue: Here, would be attractions and eateries themed to books published under Puffin Books.

Mystery Way: This land will be themed around famous mysteries, some old, like Sherlock Holmes, and some new like the Mysterious Benedict Society.

Steampunk Street (needs a better name. Any ideas?): Just as the name suggests, this land will feature creations themed to the works of Jules Verne and H.G. Wells.

I was thinking the park's icon should be a grand palace with paintings of heroes and heroines of books, and props from famous books (Ideas: maybe the Glass Elevator from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, the Nautilus from 20K, etc.).

I'll talk more in depth about the attractions later on. But for now, would do you think?

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Before Harry and his friends were stars of movies, there were, in still are, stars of books. So, I think a boutique park themed to famous literature would be a good Potter-Swatter. A large amount of thrills would reside here. Lands would include:

Puffin Avenue: Here, would be attractions and eateries themed to books published under Puffin Books.

Mystery Way: This land will be themed around famous mysteries, some old, like Sherlock Holmes, and some new like the Mysterious Benedict Society.

Steampunk Street (needs a better name. Any ideas?): Just as the name suggests, this land will feature creations themed to the works of Jules Verne and H.G. Wells.

I was thinking the park's icon should be a grand palace with paintings of heroes and heroines of books, and props from famous books (Ideas: maybe the Glass Elevator from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, the Nautilus from 20K, etc.).

I'll talk more in depth about the attractions later on. But for now, would do you think?
Sort of along the lines of League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom