Your Perfect WDW CD

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
If you could make a C.D. to listen to while driving down to WDW with first timers, what would you put on it to get their excitement level up? What would be on your ideal WDW C.D.??

(I'm trying to get ideas for my trip in March with 2 first timers, and one who hasn't been since she was 4.)

Have a magical day! Thanks in advance. :wave:

RU42

Hmmm, that is an interesting question.

Having something to make a mental connection is really a bonus. I would say a few ride 'segments' would be cool. I wouldn't do a whole ride - why spoil the fun. Just small snipets that will make them say later - hey, that was on the CD.

I would say focus on ride music rather then area music. Songs like Golden Dreams, O Canada, parade music, etc. When I was at WDW last I bought a parade CD the first day. By the time I made it to AK a few days later I was familiar with the parade song.

I would even recco a few snipets of the shows (Tarzan, etc.)

Hope that gives ya somethign to think about.

RU

PhotoDave219

Ummmm what EXACTLY are you looking for? Give me a deadline, i'll see what i can come up with. While i dont have the archive that some people have, ive got some pretty good ideas and have made a few.

FigmentJedi

Here's my track list:
1.) Full Ride Audio of Journey Into Imagination Original
2.) Tiki Room Medley(Tiki Tiki Room, Let's all sing like the birdies sing, Hawaian War chant, Farewell and Aloha.)
3.) JIIWF Audio
4.) Kitchen Kaberet Full Audio
5.) Food Rocks Audio
6.) Wishes
7.) Yo Ho (as sung by the drunk Thurl Ravenscroft Pirate)
8.) Regular Yo Ho
9.) Barouque Hoedown
10.) Spalsh Mountain Medley
11.) New Horizons
12.) Great Big Beautiful Tommorow
13.)Grim Grinning Ghosts
14.) Phantom Manor version of GGG
15.) Jammin Jungle Parade
16.) Tapestry Of Nations
17.) Illuminations: ROE
18.) A Salute To All Nations( But Mostly America)

PhotoDave219

Originally posted by Tahu
Here's my track list:
1.) Full Ride Audio of Journey Into Imagination Original
2.) Tiki Room Medley(Tiki Tiki Room, Let's all sing like the birdies sing, Hawaian War chant, Farewell and Aloha.)
3.) JIIWF Audio
4.) Kitchen Kaberet Full Audio
5.) Food Rocks Audio
6.) Wishes
7.) Yo Ho (as sung by the drunk Thurl Ravenscroft Pirate)
8.) Regular Yo Ho
9.) Barouque Hoedown
10.) Spalsh Mountain Medley
11.) New Horizons
12.) Great Big Beautiful Tommorow
13.)Grim Grinning Ghosts
14.) Phantom Manor version of GGG
15.) Jammin Jungle Parade
16.) Tapestry Of Nations
17.) Illuminations: ROE
18.) A Salute To All Nations( But Mostly America)

Youre waaaaaay over an 80 minute cd length. Tapestry of nations is 24 minutes on its own, Wishes is 15 and ROE is 9:30, not including we go on or promise, which kicks it to 17. So not counting those.... youre up to 45 minutes alone just on those 3 tracks.

And while it sounds cool, probably by the middle of the second YoHo, i'd be tossing it out the window and ready to pull my hair out.

PhotoDave219

Ugh.... MP3 in a car. My dad had one and the 2 or 3 second delay while it loaded a file killed me. I like seemless productions with no delay and all that. That and the occasional clipping was annoying as all get out.

RU42

He must have had a bad player. I have a Sony system in my car and there is no delay between tracks. The sound is crystal clear. I can't imagine not having it. It plays as flawless as any CD player.

I guess I am just saying don't write them off just because of one bad player - I have one and it is great.

RU

PhotoDave219

I'm not writing them off, i'm just not replacing my nice sony head unit with something that can play MP3s. Besides, i like making mix cds... kinda liek a blank sheet of paper for your ears. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom