Your opinion : to see the Pageant Electrique Water

zelie

Original Poster
I would like your opinion.
I would like to see the Pageant Electrique Water from the Polynisian but with the construction of DVC is it possible?
if not, where do you advise to put out to have a good view?

thanks

NiarrNDisney

You may also want to consider viewing the pageant from either the Contemporary's 4th floor deck, the marina or the beach as well as Wilderness Lodge's beach! It can also be seen at Fort Wilderness but I am not certain of the best area to view it from.

EricJ

I've seen it from Wilderness Lodge's beach, but it's a bit faraway. (A nice bonus if you're staying there, though.)
Haven't seen it from Floridian's dock, but it's a smaller piece of Bay Lake, and the pageant might be closer.

slappy magoo

I'd also add that the pageant is cute and charming but it's not going to blow your mind. It's a charming little throwback. One of the nicer memories from our last trip was on our last night. We were staying at Bay Lake Tower in a 1BR villa with a Lake View. Our eldest daughter, almost 4, had a great night at Mk and was about to crash when the Pageant started. My wife and I knew it might bite us in the butt the next day, but we opted to get her out of bed to see the Pageant from our balcony. And mind you, she had seen it once before but was itching to see it again. And the look on her face made it totally worthwhile. But i don't think we would've riled her out of bed to see it if we also had to bring her out of the room to do so, either.

pixiesteno

You could take a boat to Fort Wilderness Campground and watch it from the beach there it usually is there about 9:45 pm. You could go early and take a wagon or carriage ride around the campground (there is a cost for the rides).

slappy magoo

You could take a boat to Fort Wilderness Campground and watch it from the beach there it usually is there about 9:45 pm. You could go early and take a wagon or carriage ride around the campground (there is a cost for the rides).

Additional food for thought, depending on whether or not you'd like to be in MK that night for the fireworks or a parade, if you go to one of the locations where the pageant arrives later, it affords you more time to get there. From allears.net:
Polynesian Resort -- 9 p.m.
Grand Floridian -- 9:15 p.m.
Wilderness Lodge -- 9:35 p.m.
Fort Wilderness -- 9:45 p.m.
Contemporary Resort -- 10:05 p.m.
Magic Kingdom -- 10:20 p.m. (only during extended MK park
hours)

Note that when the Magic Kingdom Fireworks are scheduled for 9 p.m., the Electrical Water Pageant runs about 7-20 minutes later.

So if you wanted, and assuming these times are correct and normal for the time you are on vacation, you could be in MK for the parade and fireworks, while everyone is leaving and clamoring for a bus, you could hang back, explore shops, etc. Around 9:45 start walking towards Contemporary, at a moderate clip it should take you no more than 15 minutes (and likely less time than that unless you have small kids without a stroller or older people without a wheelchair that need more time). You can walk right up to Contemporary's marina and be just in time to see the Pageant right on the water. Give yourself a few more minutes if you want to go to the observatory or perhaps order a drink first. Then when it's over, walk back to MK to get a bus back to your resort, they should still be running until at least 11 if the park closed at 9.

MaryJaneP

We have enjoyed the pageant from the marina at CR on many occasions. Once, while staying at Garden Wing at CR, we saw it one night from our room balcony and on another night, while swimming in the round pool by the marina at CR. Always a nostalgic highlight of our trip.

zelie

Original Poster
thanks everybody for all

I think we'll see it from the Grand Floridian, we 'll visit this resort in the same time

BuddyThomas

If you time it just right, the best place to view this is on the water itself, on a boat.

Last trip, we went to Poly for Lapu Lapus before extra magic hours at MK. After drinks, we went to the boat shuttle to MK and the water parade was next to us almost all the way there.

Except for the fact that it was about 10,000 degrees that night, it was pretty cool.

dave&di

I love the water pageant! When I first ever visited WDW, we stayed at the GF, seven seas lagoon view. I was not aware of the pageant and was amazing when I saw it pull up outside my balcony on my first night, we hadn't been to a park yet so this was my first taste of the Disney magic!

Next we stayed at the Poly and watched it there!

Next we stayed at the WL and saw it there!

Last year we had to downgrade and we stayed at POFQ, didn't see it there!!!!

Just hearing the music can mKe me cry! You can also see it from outside the MK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom